RCT2 Help

So today I finally got to wanting to play RCT2 again after about 4 years of not playing it. I installed it on my Windows 7 Laptop, and I started it up and everything was working fine. The first problems I noticed were that some things in the game were colored differently. such as the loading bar being white with teal like blue bars for loading. For saving, it was very weird looking, with some icons different/missing and it being slightly pixelated. I thought that this might have been a Direct X problem but I was fully updated. I uninstalled the program, and when I tried reinstalling it, the start up thing only showed "Play RCT2" instead of "Install RCT2". Whenever I hit the button, it ecounters an error starting up and will not work. The Installshield Wizard thing for installing programs would not show up, and I am at a loss of figuring out how to reinstall the program. Any help is welcome, I wantz to continue working on a scenario in progress that I was BARELY able to save Wink

Update: I have fiqured out that it was uninstalled incorrectly, but I cannot figure out how to fix it, since there is no uninstall method in the RCT2 DVD RW Drive.
Update: I found the instalshield wizard setup within the RCT2 DVD RW Drive, and just reinstalled it, with it saying it "Completed Maintinence". After opening the game, Although my scenario i was working on is gone *at least it was only about 1/4 done* and the weird colors/icons are still there, I am able to save the game and rename my park within the scenario editor. If anyone knows how to fix the wierd colors/icons that would be greatly appreciated Biggrin