Amazon.com the download price for rct 3 platnum i paid $4.95 american will you?

Well just want to say that when I went to download roller coaster tycoon 3 platinum at www.amazon.com it said it was for $10.00 but for some reason when I went to checkout my subtotal was only $4.95. due to a discount and this is for all files included. all you need is a blank cd to have it on cd if you want to burn one I am not sure if this was (just) because I was an (old) customer or what. I gave them the usual and when I went to proceed to download subtotal was $4.95 American. now will this happen to you? I don't know you could try to get it the worst is paying $10,00 which isn't bad for the download which is great if your on a budget instead of a used disk which will cost more because of shipping and the download has everything except the blank disk if you want to have it on disk then burn all files they give you to the disk I have the disk so I know what some of the files are on the rct3 disk

to burn a copy select all files in the folder of the game you downloaded then right click goto send to disk drive your cd-rom drive d: for example sometimes q: and burn all files to the disk so you can still have your own cd copy there is now password in doing so and it is great even for $10.00 even when you have a blank cd or dvd available