Poll: Should a music player be available in the forums?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
25.00%
1 25.00%
No
50.00%
2 50.00%
Undecided
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Music player in forum

(Sep 24, 2009, 04:04 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: I don't really think it's necessary at all to have a music player on the forum. There's iTunes, Napster, iReel, iMeem, Youtube, etc. where you can listen to music so I don't think we would need a music player on the site. And besides, I buy my music from iTunes because I want to support the Artists and Bands I like a lot like Lights. There's also copyright infringement so that means we can't redistribute the Owner's music unless it's from their permission. And to insert the music player you need to create the HTML code for it and add it on to the site. So unless members here are gonna be using the music player 24/7, I don't think we should have it on the site. Confused

I don't really buy music from Itunes. I download them in FrostWire.
Then I migrate them in Itunes! Tongue
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
I see your point. I was just going through the forums one day and I suddenly wanted to listen to a song I saw mentioned in a thread. I was just thinking we could use it if we wanted people to check out a song, and being me, I didn't want to have to redirect people to another site to do that.
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
Well, I don't think any of you are interested in any music groups suing us, another good reason not to have it.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Yep. NO HAVE IT
Please join TC's world!
If you add all this stuff, We'll have to pay to get on RCTgo!
(Sep 25, 2009, 05:36 PM)T-coaster Wrote: If you add all this stuff, We'll have to pay to get on RCTgo!

I don't want that to happen!
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

(Sep 24, 2009, 09:10 PM)G-Force Wrote: I see your point. I was just going through the forums one day and I suddenly wanted to listen to a song I saw mentioned in a thread. I was just thinking we could use it if we wanted people to check out a song, and being me, I didn't want to have to redirect people to another site to do that.

Yeah I get your point. Sorry if I sounded angry in my post, I wasn't. I was just expressing my opinion about the Music Player. Smile
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
You didn't sound angry and I didn't take offense.
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
(Sep 25, 2009, 05:48 PM)Fireball Wrote:
(Sep 25, 2009, 05:36 PM)T-coaster Wrote: If you add all this stuff, We'll have to pay to get on RCTgo!

Me neither!
Please join TC's world!
(Sep 25, 2009, 05:48 PM)Fireball Wrote:

Not likely. Ads would have to be added. (Probably why RCT3X died, they had annoying ads with sound so I never stayed with them)
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message