What is your first coaster you've ridden?

Hello!
What is the first coaster you'd ever ridden? Mine was the Ninja at SFOG.
https://www2.sixflags.com/overgeorgia/attractions/ninja
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
The Cyclone at Coney Island.

I had never before been on anything like it. I couldn’t do anything except gasp and forcibly exhale.

Planned at a cost of $100,000 it took nearly twice that much to complete, was built on the site of a previous coaster, opened in 1927 and the first rides were 25 cents, about $3.50 at today’s rates. It was declared a New York City landmark in 1988 and is still in operation.

According to Wikipedia (text copied and pasted here):

On July 31, 2007, a 53-year old man broke several vertebrae while riding the Cyclone. He died four days later due to complications from surgery.

On August 23, 1988, a 26-year-old man was killed after falling from the Cyclone. The man was a maintenance worker and was the only passenger at the time, riding in the back seat of the train during his lunch break. Apparently, he eluded the safety bar and was seen standing up as the train began its descent down the first hill. He fell 30 feet and landed on a crossbeam of a lower section of track. He was killed instantly. The ride was closed following the incident, but was reopened a day later after safety inspectors concluded that the ride was safe.

On May 26, 1985, a 29-year-old man was killed while riding the Cyclone. He stood up and struck his head on a crossbeam.

The moral? … Always sit securely and comfortably in coasters, always use the restraints properly and keep yourself and your body parts inside the ride car at all times.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Zippin' Pippin at Bay Beach Amusement Park was my first real coaster.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
The original Rattler at SFFT.
Mine was Titan at SFOT.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

A Wacky Worm at the rodeo. Other than that it was Road Runner Express at SFFT.
Gwazi Lion at Busch Gardens Tampa, unfortunately the Tiger side is now closed permanently and is allegedly being replaced with a "speed coaster" within the next few years. I'm going to miss the good old days when they actually bothered to sync the two together, since they stopped syncing them like 5 years ago even though they are dueling coasters :/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRB7znA6gsg

Unfortunately the Lion side is due to close eventually as well Frown So sad to see a once great ride become so run down
First official one was the American Eagle.
https://www2.sixflags.com/greatamerica/a...ican-eagle
I need a new signature.
I lost my Coaster virginity to "Blue Tornado" @ Gardaland, Veneto, Italy, on an student exchange trip Wink

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Not entirely sure, but it had to be either Sky Princess (currently called Kingdom Coaster) or Joust at Dutch Wonderland.