Hello everyone!

(Oct 18, 2009, 05:05 PM)maniacalsounds Wrote: That's nice. On the Atari Forums, they often get into arguements, resulting in an unfriendly forum. It's normally nice, but this is a lot nicer.

I understand. I've been to other forums and there's always one person that doesn't agree with your opinions and starts bashing you for not believing what they believe. The people on this forum have common sense so everybody should understand one another's opinions on certain topics. I think it's important to prowl around the different sites and find the right place to talk about things you like. RCTgo is a great place to talk about RCT and other stuff. Smile
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Oct 18, 2009, 05:20 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2009, 05:05 PM)maniacalsounds Wrote: That's nice. On the Atari Forums, they often get into arguements, resulting in an unfriendly forum. It's normally nice, but this is a lot nicer.

I understand. I've been to other forums and there's always one person that doesn't agree with your opinions and starts bashing you for not believing what they believe. The people on this forum have common sense so everybody should understand one another's opinions on certain topics. I think it's important to prowl around the different sites and find the right place to talk about things you like. RCTgo is a great place to talk about RCT and other stuff. Smile

Great. I've been searching for a site like this. Also, I rated your reputation positive. Thanks!
Coasters: Quake-Repercussion (Available for download! Click HERE for download)
Coasters being made: Impulse, Flying Scorch
[Image: BANNER.jpg]
(Oct 18, 2009, 05:29 PM)maniacalsounds Wrote:

Great. I've been searching for a site like this. Also, I rated your reputation positive. Thanks!

Your welcome and thanks! You seem like a great and positive person too! Smile
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Oct 18, 2009, 05:34 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2009, 05:29 PM)maniacalsounds Wrote:

Your welcome and thanks! You seem like a great and positive person too! Smile

Tongue Thanks!
Hello, welcome to RCTgo. Glad you joined!
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
Hey! Welcome to RCTgo! Hope you have a great time here! Btw, love the avatar! Biggrin
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

(Oct 18, 2009, 09:47 PM)BowlingMaster35 Wrote: Hello, welcome to RCTgo. Glad you joined!
Thanks! I'm sure I'll have a great time!

(Oct 19, 2009, 11:58 AM)Fireball Wrote: Hey! Welcome to RCTgo! Hope you have a great time here! Btw, love the avatar! Biggrin
Thanks! I love your avatar too! You're the "fire dude!"
Welcome! Glad you discovered us and are a part of our community!
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
(Oct 19, 2009, 11:10 PM)coasterfreak900 Wrote: Welcome! Glad you discovered us and are a part of our community!

Thank you! By the way, nice signature.
(Oct 19, 2009, 11:58 AM)Fireball Wrote: Hey! Welcome to RCTgo! Hope you have a great time here! Btw, love the avatar! Biggrin
Thanks! I love your avatar too! You're the "fire dude!"
[/quote]

Thanks! Biggrin
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]