Vote for your favorite track! Round 151

you know silvarret put out a video of sonus? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUSLXDexZWE
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
I know, but I can't get myself to watch it, Lunar Looper has a MUCH better theme. Does Sonus even HAVE a theme?! Happy
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

it has some, but a coaster that doesent have a theme doesent means that it would not win. Just look at Copperhead and Route 71, they both don't really have a theme and both won. I think that this competition is really about the style and techniques of how the challengers build their coasters. So a coaster that doesent have a theme but is built really well can still be a good coaster.
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
(Dec 29, 2013, 08:24 PM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: it has some, but a coaster that doesent have a theme doesent means that it would not win. Just look at Copperhead and Route 71, they both don't really have a theme and both won. I think that this competition is really about the style and techniques of how the challengers build their coasters. So a coaster that doesent have a theme but is built really well can still be a good coaster.

Okay, you win. But I still vote Lunar Looper! Angry
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Sonus just barely edges out Lunar Looper, and gets my vote.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
Quick Fact About Lunar Looper: Construction took about a whole month to complete and the POV took some time to get the appropriate effects and music for the ride.
A month!?
even when i procrastinate, i still can complete a coaster in a week
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
Sonus was awesome, but I like the themeing on lunar looper better
(Dec 30, 2013, 10:10 PM)SFFTman Wrote: Sonus was awesome, but I like the themeing on lunar looper better
Me too! And it reminds me of my favorite coaster, Space Mountain, with Inversions! Smile

Hey, come on everybody!!!!! Any more good feedback on The Swarm?

(Dec 25, 2013, 06:40 PM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: Silvarret's Sonus is absolutely stunning, vote Smile
How would you describe The Swarm?
I need a new signature.