What to enter.....

Hello, here is a poll on what to enter in round 153 or 154 of Build It! Smile Please tell me which is your favorite one.
Eternal Demolition:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3248]
Fun Fact: Eternal Demolition was my biggest coaster until Waterfalls.
CrossFire:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3244]
Fun Fact: CrossFire has a fire segment where you plow through some fire particles!
Abyss:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3249]
Fun Fact: Abyss was a former coaster called Mining Co., which sped through a desert!
Tiger:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3250]
Fun Fact: Tiger is part of my college trio, Tiger, Wildcat, and Jayhawk!
Clydesdale Curtsy:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3251]
Fun Fact: This is based off of my RCT3 Louisiana Scenario, which I will upload soon.
Manta Ray:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3252]
Fun Fact: Manta Ray has its own restaurant!
Spinning Around Town:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3253]
Fun Fact: Spinning Around Town has you spinning through lots of buildings!
SkiSlope:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3255]
Fun Fact: SkiSlopes prototype was called "Broken Skis".
Yoda:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3256]
Fun Fact: Yoda has 8 inversions and a 107 mph launch!
Mr. Freeze:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3257]
Fun Fact: Mr. Freeze simulates rushing through Snowy's Ice Cream Factory!
Sudden Syndrome:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3258]
Fun Fact: Sudden Syndrome has a very violent light show.
Timbur Chief:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3259]
Fun Fact: In the RCT3 Golden Ticket awards, Timbur Chief won "Best Drop."
The Paradise Conquest:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3260]
Fun Fact: Paradise Conquest is The Conquerer's little brother.
U2-Rock Your Ride:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3261]
Fun Fact: It may look little, but it has SOME STATS!

Vote Today and leave comments on ways to improve or your favorite designs! Thanks!
-Slurpee_Man Smile
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Make a park and showcase your rides in the park.. Also all your coaster isn't really realsic besides crossfire.. Put a little more detail in your coaster... Try to play with real life coaster but put your twist in it just a fun fact look other people coaster to get an idea but over all I think crossfire have a better chance than all the other coaster u made not to be rude...
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
CrossFire! And also maybe add some buildings to the outside of the ride! Smile
You should do Crossfire! With a good video, some edited pics, and a whole lot of awesome! You would most likely win! Smile
crossfire is pretty good, it has the most details and realism
I'll never let you sleep, I'll kill you in your dreams.
One, two, Freddy's coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again.
crossfire is pretty good, it has the most details and realism
I'll never let you sleep, I'll kill you in your dreams.
One, two, Freddy's coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again.
(Dec 29, 2013, 06:38 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: You should do Crossfire! With a good video, some edited pics, and a whole lot of awesome! You would most likely win! Smile

I don't have a youtube account or any other video site account. But thanks anyway.

Standings:
CrossFire: 4 votes
Rest: 0 votes
Keep on voting! Smile

Slurpee_Man

P.S. slurpees! you are a copying old fart for getting on here with MY famous nickname. Confused
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

crossfire or Timbur Chief Smile
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
(Dec 30, 2013, 09:44 AM)richardye1 Wrote: crossfire or Timbur Chief Smile
CrossFire: 5 votes
Timbur Chief: 1 vote
Rest: 0 votes
Thanks for participating! Biggrin