I'm annoying SonicTheSIlverHedgehog With german! [GAME!!]

(Nov 25, 2009, 02:44 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote:
(Nov 21, 2009, 11:48 PM)BowlingMaster35 Wrote: *guesses*

I think its

I like fruit cake! You? What a bad day I had. It sucked. The ball in my court beats me in the face by a freaking child. I hate this child! GO TO BYE-BYE!

Your right.

Heute habe Fiona einige Frites aus einer geeks Mittagessen Fach und dann kam sie läuft die Treppe hinauf, um ihre nächste Klasse zu erhalten und lief in eine Mauer.

Ich sah das alles geschehen, während Höchststand aus Fenster des Klassenzimmers. :P

Today, Fiona had a few fries from a geek dinner tray, and then she came running up the stairs to get their next class and ran into a wall.I saw it all happen, while high from the classroom window.

Correct...?
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
(Nov 25, 2009, 10:27 PM)BowlingMaster35 Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2009, 02:44 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote:
(Nov 21, 2009, 11:48 PM)BowlingMaster35 Wrote: *guesses*

I think its

I like fruit cake! You? What a bad day I had. It sucked. The ball in my court beats me in the face by a freaking child. I hate this child! GO TO BYE-BYE!

Your right.

Heute habe Fiona einige Frites aus einer geeks Mittagessen Fach und dann kam sie läuft die Treppe hinauf, um ihre nächste Klasse zu erhalten und lief in eine Mauer.

Ich sah das alles geschehen, während Höchststand aus Fenster des Klassenzimmers. :P

Today, Fiona had a few fries from a geek dinner tray, and then she came running up the stairs to get their next class and ran into a wall.I saw it all happen, while high from the classroom window.

Correct...?

Some of it is right.

1. Fiona ALMOST ran into a wall. She stopped herself after she realized her nose tip touched the wall piece.

2. I was NOT HIGH! I was watching it all happen out of the classroom window with Care and we were both like "HIIIIII FIONA!!!!"
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
LOL!!!!! :laugh:
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

Try to guess this!!!

Junge, hatte ich einen LOL Tag! Wer mogen Torte? ICH TUE!! YUMYUMINMYTUMTUM!!!! *boo ba beep* die Person, die Se erreicht haben

(Ich weiß , dass etwas von diesem Material auf englisch ist, aber das ist, wie es geht.)
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

i am half german can i play?