Vote for your favorite track! Round 152

[Image: buildit.png]
Round 152 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another four entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

#1: Nautlica

[Image: 52c71cca6a820.png]

#2: Disturbia

[Image: 52c728112797b.jpg]

#3: Death Mouse

[Image: 52c72a21ec76c.gif]

#4: Yellow Yeller

[Image: 52c726efdd7d0.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Friday, January 10, so vote quickly - before it's too late!
good job to all who entered Smile
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown I DID NOT GET A CHANCE TO ENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin,

PLEASE remove Death Mouse and let me enter!!!!! Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

I'm sorry everyone, I said this when I was a noob. I have grown up since then Smile
I need a new signature.
Yellow Yeller for the win!Biggrin
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Voting isn't open! Confused That's weird.
(Jan 3, 2014, 06:58 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: Voting isn't open! Confused That's weird.
I thought that too, buddy. Wink
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Did Justin forget to open it?
(Jan 3, 2014, 07:02 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: Did Justin forget to open it?
Dunno. While were waiting, here is an upcoming waterpark teaser.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3306]
Bahnzai!

Oh RCT3. The only game you can go though solid objects! :P
(Jan 3, 2014, 07:07 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: Oh RCT3. The only game you can go though solid objects! :P
True.