[WIP] Unnamed Floorless Coaster

Hi guys, after quite a hiatus from RCT3 for the past few months, I decided to stop by for quite a bit and came up with a 5000 ft. floorless coaster, that I started on today . Please give feedback on how I can improve my coaster and if I can add anything more B&M-specific. [Image: h3rdzQW.gif]

[Image: yrDeJK7l.png]
[Image: AkluNTQl.png]
[Image: uabYpHel.png]

The ride features elements inspired by Drachen Fire, GateKeeper, Alpengeist, Bizarro (SFGAdv), Kumba, and some other B&M multi-loopers.
you got a decent thing here, it has a pretty boastful layout
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
I like it, I like it a lot.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
Darn it Gorres, you forgot to use the B&M timber retexture!!

All jokes aside, very interesting layout, though for some reason the supports just aren't doing it for me.
Definitely an interesting layout, but it does not have a very B&M feel. I have to agree that the supports seem a bit awkward, but the rest is nice. It could use some path covers and some terra painting like the kind found in this video Wink : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvg9_I_EL9M
A name: Rollicking Bull. Smile
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

its a bit too long but everything else is fine Smile
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(