RCT3 Steep Drop Help

I have seen coasters with really steep drops like SixflagsGr8"s Apocalypse. But it has no CS. How do I access this element in RCT3 without using CS? Help would be very appreciated and I will give the user a lot of reputation!
-Slurpee_Man Smile
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Extended coaster! Smile You make your track vertical and then you should have the option to steep drop inwards!
(Jan 4, 2014, 04:41 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: Extended coaster! Smile You make your track vertical and then you should have the option to steep drop inwards!

Thank you! I'll see if this works later because I'm at my Grandma's House and she does'nt have RCT3 on her computer. When I get home, I will try this out! Smile
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!