Hi!

Hi everybody! My mane is Manga_maniac20. You can just call me manga if its too long to type. lol. Biggrin I absolutely love your site. I downloaded a bunch of stuff from the downloads center and then decided to become a member. Your site seemed to be the most organized and helpful so you all have my sincere thanks. Anyway, I just posted here because of that little message at the top telling me to. Lol. So I hope to talk and meet most of you around the site! Tongue
Pleased to meet you Manga! Glad you joined rctgo! Have fun!
Coasters: Quake-Repercussion (Available for download! Click HERE for download)
Coasters being made: Impulse, Flying Scorch
[Image: BANNER.jpg]
Welcome to RCTgo! We may not have alot of active users on the forums, (well, at least not the forums I'm on) but we have awesome, nice users and a wonderful website. And a great administrator!
[Image: jackthedogsig.jpg]
Upcoming Projects: Space Oddity, Luke's Big Park, Thrill Valley Theme Park
(Nov 29, 2009, 06:29 PM)jackthedog501 Wrote: Welcome to RCTgo! We may not have alot of active users on the forums, (well, at least not the forums I'm on) but we have awesome, nice users and a wonderful website. And a great administrator!

Not to mention the extremely organized download center! Welcome to rctgo, Manga!
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Welcome to RCTgo, and thanks for joining! Thanks for your compliments, too - I've worked hard to keep everything clean and organized. Smile
Welcome! To RCTgo!!! Glad to meet you. Smile
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
Weclome to RCTgo!
Hi Manga! Welcome to RCTgo! Thanks for joining!

We also have really friendly members here who help one another a lot! Smile

(At times, I can be extremely addicted to a manga called Helsing xD)
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog