Entries narrowed

We have 6 entries to Build it- but no votes. So vote up your Favorite!

Number One: CrossFire - a Premier rides launched coaster. Min. Height: 54"
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3244]
Number Two: Timbur Chief - An Intamin woodie. Min. Height 48"
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3259]
Number Three: Roller Coaster - Built at Lagoon in 1921 by Curtis Summers (I think). Min. Height 46"
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3308]
Number Four: Kingda Ka - Intamin Stormrunner. Min. Height 54"
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3309]
Number Five: The EDGE [Project X] - a B&M/Gerstlauer combo. Min. Height 54"
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3310]
Number Six: Hades 3.0 - Premier rides launched coaster. Min. Height 54"
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3311]

Please vote by posting on here and the three with the most votes by the end of this round of Build It will enter in the next rounds! Smile Thank you and tell me what you think!
- Slurpee_Man
Smile
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

CROSSFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BiggrinDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Some info about me:
My favourite coaster is: The Swarm At Thorpe Park Staines, London, UK
My Favourite park is: Thorpe Park Staines, London, UK
My Favourite coaster creator is John Wardley
I like skrillex and would like to go to America one day
[Image: thorpealton123.png]
click the image above to see my ridecount profile

Before I vote, I want to see The EDGE from another angle. That high point in the middle of the track is throwing me off, but it's my favorite of the designs so far.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Terry, here is those shots. Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3312]
^Side shot.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3313]
^Back shot.
Vote the Edge! Smile
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

CROSSFIRE!!!
I tried to enter but the entries were over.
How come I can't enter! I just went to lunch! I also had church.

^ I didn't get a chance to enter either. It's terribly unpredictable, but if it wasn't, you'd just see the same people enter every round anyway.

See you all in 4 months or so.
¡Viva Mexico!
Thanks for sympathizing!

I know how it is. This is my last week of being home until May (my laptop does not run any RCT or NoLimits game), so that was basically my last chance to enter, and entries opened up sometime while I was asleep. And I was only asleep for 5 hours, and I didn't even sleep in. Rolleyes

But it's not as if RCT2 coasters generally win Build It anyway, as much as I love my designs. Tongue
¡Viva Mexico!