Royal Showgrounds is looking for a new owner!

This is my park, Royal Showgrounds. I enjoy building in small parks because it creates a realistic environment where once it's filled, I have to chose how to keep my park new and interesting while fighting limited space. Royal Showgrounds is an 80x80 square park that is about 3/4s full. It's my favorite park that I've ever worked on because I when the extra length and partially furnished interiors, used custom road pavings, and logos for all major rides. I'm not clever enough to write one of these fun roleplay type posts so I'm just going to share what I've made with you, give you a download link, and encourage you to post here with your edits. I'd love to see a "new owner" takeover story where someone who IS talented at writing could write about their edits to the park. If nothing else, just let me know what you think!

Quick overview:
[Image: 52ca1e5946a0a.jpg]

From the parking lot:
[Image: 52ca1e6a4e70d.jpg]

From the main gate entrance:
[Image: 52ca1e64232ce.jpg]

Some detail shots of a couple buildings:
[Image: 52ca1e73d94f1.jpg]

Scream, one of the park's most popular rides:
[Image: 52ca1e7f1812a.jpg]

Shot with Scream, looking toward's main street:
[Image: 52ca1e880acd7.jpg]

The park owned hotel on the property (And 2nd gate):
[Image: 52ca1e9149f53.jpg]

The hotel's Spa:
[Image: 52ca1e97751d6.jpg]

Looking down West Ave:
[Image: 52ca1e9e35e30.jpg]

The Ultimate, a major draw at the park:
[Image: 52ca1ea48ea95.jpg]

Silver Ridge, another major draw. This mountainous area also incorporates a few other smaller rides:
[Image: 52ca1eaa37ab4.jpg]

The area in the middle of the park that is totally untouched and ready to be built in:
[Image: 52ca1eaf0e080.jpg]

So there you have it. That's the park. It's my favorite small park. It's future is now in your hands. Will you, benevolent owner, add a new themed land in the free space? Will you sell off coasters to make room for something even bigger? Will you buy more land and make this the beginning of something more grand? (NOTE: The park is a Scenario Editor park, so if you hate the dimensions, feel free to change them). Please, take this thriving theme park and make it your own. Here's the link: http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/9911 Have at it! Biggrin
ill take it over :P
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/