Rct Recreations and Demon

Hello, this is my new thread for a new forum game and all my further projects. But I have something you will want to see: A Gerstlauer Megacoaster. That is coming soon! But first I have a forum game for you: Guess the RCT coaster! How it works: post a picture of a coaster recreation and we try to guess what coaster it looks most like compared to the coaster in real life. I'll go first. Smile
Here is a hint to decipher: ti si at xsi lasgf akrp.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

If some adjustments are made I believe it is Dare Devil Dive at Six Flags over Georgia.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
(Jan 8, 2014, 09:50 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: If some adjustments are made I believe it is Dare Devil Dive at Six Flags over Georgia.
Correct! Guess the other and you go next! Smile
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Jan 8, 2014, 10:06 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2014, 09:50 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: If some adjustments are made I believe it is Dare Devil Dive at Six Flags over Georgia.
Correct! Guess the other and you go next! Smile

I don't have the game with me since I'm at college. I have no clue about the other ride.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
(Jan 8, 2014, 11:23 PM)nathan8848 Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2014, 10:06 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: Correct! Guess the other and you go next! Smile

I don't have the game with me since I'm at college. I have no clue about the other ride.
Can someone else guess?!