URGENT POST HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now another ABSOLUTE HUGE problem has emerged: I can't test these out because my game crashes. It gets to "Collecting Resources" at 40% and crashes! PLEASE HELP! PLEASE!
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

What sets did you download. Because now that your game is crashing I know what happened. One of the sets you downloaded probably had way to many polygons in it for RCT3 to handle.
I deleted all the CS files, and it still crashes!

Anyway, CS List:

Moby's Steel Jungle
jcat's Steelworx
ATH Catwalk Set
Gadget's Coaster Goodies
Baffies Stations
StationJim's Random Things
Safari J's Arrow Pack
All for my upcoming rollercoaster, ThrillAThon.

Plus, how do I download CTR the right way?

And I need this info NOW! Thanks!
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Is Collecting Resources before the main menu screen? If it is then you will probably have to re-install the game.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
How? I do not know if you mean take out the disc and put it back in or uninstall/reinstall.

I also Re-Downloaded Coasterboy246's Wingrider pack.

Get rid of the CTR maybe that will help
It crashed when the CTR is off! Wait, I don't think I deleted those.............. Thanks for reminding me!

Oh yeah, I need to get rid of Affinity, that might help.

It works, but now it's "no svd: for sid:" GRRR! Angry

Check the folders. In Style/Themed, tracks/trackedrides and cars/trackedridecars, the game looks for folders directly containing the CTR/CS. If the folder with the CTR/CS is inside a folder, which is inside Style/Themed or another RCT3 directory, it will display it in-game but it can't actually correctly open the files.

For example, if you have a CS set in a folder in this location:

- Style/Themed/BigBurgersTimber/Timber ("Timber" is the folder which contains the CS"), there's a folder within a folder, so you should take it out and place it in style/themed to make it like this:
- Style/Themed/Timber (Now the game can actually recognize the CS in the folder)

I hope I actually explained that well enough. Smile
All we need is somebody to lean on.
I don't see a "Timber" But thanks anyway.