Busy, busy, busy.....

Hey guys. I just wanted to tell you that I've been SUPER BUSY this past week. I'm in the mood to explain everything that happened this past week nonstop.
  • 12/14/09 - 12/18/09 - I had 4 tests today and that included; Some test for a Shakespeare play, a Biology test, a World History test, and a Trigonometry test for math...... UGH... I won't get my results back until Winter Break is over in January....
  • 12/12/09 - I went to a Lights concert on Saturday at the DC9. She's an AMAZING SINGER and I recommend you check her out and her music. She's Canadian which makes her TWICE as much cooler! lol It's just my opinion! She's a really nice person and she seems like an excellent role model unlike Miley Cyrus. Too bad Miley get's all the stupid attention and Lights, who's a brilliant music artist, get's not even half as much attention as Miley does.
  • 12/15/09 - 12/20/09 - I was helping Elena set up stuff, send out invitations, and get things organized for her party at her house on Sunday the 20th of December. It may seem like a simple process but it's really difficult since we have to get everything done by Sunday and today was our break day. We even have Fiona, Care, Loren, Kerstein, AND Nikki help us with the party.
  • 12/18/09 - It's supposed to snow at least 16 inches in where I live! My Journalism teacher told Fiona to not hurt herself when she will be outside in the blizzard. xD

This whole thing was just an update on what I was doing. Can't believe it took me the whole day to write one new thread....hehe....

SO ANYWAY....

What's going on with you guys? Dances? Vacation? School being annoying? Tired? Etc.
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
I got 4 stuff packs for The Sims 2! Biggrin I got IKEA stuff, Kitchen and Bath stuff, H&M Fashion stuff, Teen style stuff. They are fun! but I have to wait to Christmas to play the IKEA and Teen one. And its RAINING LIKE MAD. Monday: RAIN TUSDAY RAID Wednesday RAIN Thursday RAIN Friday RAIN SLEET SNOW! hail in the middle. So as you can imaging its very muddy for me and I cant do anything. Well now I can because, I gotz a movie maker. Biggrin Its called Video Spin. If you go on My You Tube channel, some of the videos were edited with it. Fun. lol. Its also been like really cold were I live, one of the lows was 17! 0_o
OHH! and I baked a cake Biggrin I should take a photo and show it to you guys. Biggrin

Enough sonic? lol
Woah...

Sonic, Care is a wierd name... But it's cool.

Stuff happened to me. Read the "More Girl Troubles" thread... I'm almost embarrassed to say that.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
WELL FOR ME IVE JUST BEEN BUYING MORE X-MAS PRESENTS FOR ME AND RELEASED PALM PARK YESTRERDAY.I GOT THESE THINGS FOR CHRISTMAS
1.PS3 GAMES
2.PS3
3.MY MOM SAID SOME OTHER MYSTERY PRESENT TOO?
I CANT OPEN ANY OF THOSE TILL X-MAS THOUGHFrown.THATS PREETY MUCH IT.OH AND IVE BEEEN X-MAS SHOPPING FOR OTHHER PEPOLESmile
CURRENT PROJECT:Liberty Park(Winter 2010)
FEATURED:V The 5th Genaration Of Coasters
ON YOUTUBE:DANNYDANNYTV
~New This Week~

My drama teacher and the assistant principal are my best friends now, My reading teaching (who is like, the best teacher ever) is SOMETIMES my best friend(she didn't really explain what she meant...), and my best friend (not the teachers :P) is gonna try to get me and the girl I like together.
[Image: jackthedogsig.jpg]
Upcoming Projects: Space Oddity, Luke's Big Park, Thrill Valley Theme Park
I have just been busy, busy, busy in general, but the presents under my tree are killing me! I almost opened 1 in the middle of the night!! :O
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

Friday I had my Science test. I would have gotten 100% A but I got 80% B. I would have gotten 100% because I've erased 2 answers that were correct!!! :mad:

I've gotten the other answers correct though. I ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK MY WORK!
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
Woah, two answers brought you down 20%? Uh, short test much?
[Image: jackthedogsig.jpg]
Upcoming Projects: Space Oddity, Luke's Big Park, Thrill Valley Theme Park
I went to a school dance recently. I didn't really dance though...

Cause me and mah band were playin da music!!!!
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
(Dec 19, 2009, 10:43 AM)T-coaster Wrote: I got 4 stuff packs for The Sims 2! Biggrin I got IKEA stuff, Kitchen and Bath stuff, H&M Fashion stuff, Teen style stuff. They are fun! but I have to wait to Christmas to play the IKEA and Teen one. And its RAINING LIKE MAD. Monday: RAIN TUSDAY RAID Wednesday RAIN Thursday RAIN Friday RAIN SLEET SNOW! hail in the middle. So as you can imaging its very muddy for me and I cant do anything. Well now I can because, I gotz a movie maker. Biggrin Its called Video Spin. If you go on My You Tube channel, some of the videos were edited with it. Fun. lol. Its also been like really cold were I live, one of the lows was 17! 0_o
OHH! and I baked a cake Biggrin I should take a photo and show it to you guys. Biggrin

Enough sonic? lol

I downloaded VideoSpin! It seems like a really cool and stable video maker! =)

(Dec 19, 2009, 11:37 AM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: Woah...

Sonic, Care is a wierd name... But it's cool.

Stuff happened to me. Read the "More Girl Troubles" thread... I'm almost embarrassed to say that.

Care is short for Caroline. Wink

I asked Caroline in the second grade if I could call her Care since I didn't pronounce her name well most of the time that year xD.

And I saw your "More Girl Troubles" thread. I replied back.

(Dec 19, 2009, 01:02 PM)DUDEGETREAL Wrote: WELL FOR ME IVE JUST BEEN BUYING MORE X-MAS PRESENTS FOR ME AND RELEASED PALM PARK YESTRERDAY.I GOT THESE THINGS FOR CHRISTMAS
1.PS3 GAMES
2.PS3
3.MY MOM SAID SOME OTHER MYSTERY PRESENT TOO?
I CANT OPEN ANY OF THOSE TILL X-MAS THOUGHFrown.THATS PREETY MUCH IT.OH AND IVE BEEEN X-MAS SHOPPING FOR OTHHER PEPOLESmile

I want a PS3 SO BAD!!!! YOu are so, so lucky....

(Dec 19, 2009, 01:42 PM)jackthedog501 Wrote:
~New This Week~

My drama teacher and the assistant principal are my best friends now, My reading teaching (who is like, the best teacher ever) is SOMETIMES my best friend(she didn't really explain what she meant...), and my best friend (not the teachers :P) is gonna try to get me and the girl I like together.

Your best friend really wants you to be happy. That's what being a best friend is really about. Smile

And XD. Fiona and I are best buds with our Journalism teacher. We help her access out templates and articles lol.

(Dec 19, 2009, 10:59 PM)Fireball Wrote: I have just been busy, busy, busy in general, but the presents under my tree are killing me! I almost opened 1 in the middle of the night!! :O

I think we've all been busy, busy, busy in general too lol. :P

OMG YOU ALMOST OPENED A PRESENT UNDERNEATH THE TREE BEFORE CHRISTMAS??!?!?!?

(Dec 20, 2009, 12:21 PM)BowlingMaster35 Wrote: Friday I had my Science test. I would have gotten 100% A but I got 80% B. I would have gotten 100% because I've erased 2 answers that were correct!!! :mad:

I've gotten the other answers correct though. I ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK MY WORK!

In my school, 80% is a B- and not a B. But I guess your school has a different grading policy. And if you got 80% on your test from getting 2 questions wrong, then the total amount questions on the test had to be 10 questions. Am I right? lol

(Dec 20, 2009, 04:23 PM)G-Force Wrote: I went to a school dance recently. I didn't really dance though...

Cause me and mah band were playin da music!!!!

You're in a band G-force?! That's so cool! What kinds of songs do you play? What instruments are in your band? Was it Karaoke? So many questions! xD Biggrin
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog