Smoothest Wooden Coaster?

Mine is by far Rebel Yell at Kings Dominion. I rode it in the back and it still was very smooth.
BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
El toro Six Flags Great adventure..
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
Iron rattler, but its not really wood. nineflagsinc is probably right.
the smoothest that I have been on that is made the old fashioned way (hammered metal on wood) is the Lightning Racers at Hershey, super smooth coasters that are both fun and pack a punch.
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
The smoothest woodie I have rode would be American Thunder at SFStL, however I am sure that will change when I ride Great America's Goliath this summer!
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
gwazi or mean streak Tongue
like nine flags, it's probably el toro
@sixflagsgr8 that's what I'm going to say!
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Drew_, You think meanstreak is bad, you should have ridden the original rattler, it was HORRIBLE people would get sent to the ER on that ride.
^Yikes! I want to ride THAT!
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!