[SPotW] SeaMoon Resort - PARK RELEASED!

[Image: SeaMoon1-013006.jpg]
(Click Image to Enlarge)(Click Here to see the Sneak Peek)

Welcome to SeaMoon Resort! SeaMoon Resort is a private island for a huge resort in the middle of the pacific ocean. The resort shall not be shown, but this park will be.

The only screenshot so far is the one above, but trust me, more are to come. Wink

More Soon. Biggrin
Looks cool, bello. Can't wait for more. 8D
You get more! 9 NEW screenshots today! Development has been great over the past few days, with the first coaster in place! The first coaster is an Extended coaster, the coaster type with the largest selection of pieces! This coaster is called Trouble in Paradise, and is a nice ride with plenty of UPs and DOWNs!

Here are those screenshots:

Also, I plan on making a video sometime before the release of this park! Smile

Sincerely yours,
- Belloman
B-E-A-UTIFUL job on this. It's lovely and pleasing to the eye great job bello Biggrin
This is one of the best parks I have ever seenWink

Biggrin
[Image: newsig.gif]
B. E. A. Uuuuuutiful!

Edit: LOL someone did the same joke as me! :lol:
[Image: rctzmainpicsig5cn.png]
My Website! www.rctzone.co.nr

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
SeaMoon Resort Final Overview Video

The first, last, and only video of SeaMoon Resort has been released! =) We have three sizes available: Low/Small (8 MB), Medium (30MB), and High/Large (85MB). This video shows the entire park from an "above" point of view, but does not feature any onride videos.

Download:
Large - 85MB
Medium - 30MB
Small - 8MB

You can also find it on the RCTgo Videos page.

Enjoy! Smile And please leave comments! Wink
Cool Vid, I would have loved to see some snipets of those slides Frown still cool though.
You'll be able to once I release the download! Wink Which should be sometime today or tomorrow Smile
I'll watch it soon. 8D
[Image: rctzmainpicsig5cn.png]
My Website! www.rctzone.co.nr

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf