Self-Gratification FTW!

I just got through 79% of One on Hard on guitar hero 3, and I made it all the way through Cliffs of Dover! Yes! :P
[Image: jackthedogsig.jpg]
Upcoming Projects: Space Oddity, Luke's Big Park, Thrill Valley Theme Park
What is Cliffs of Dover? :P
Epical song by Eric Johnson.
oh

I'll grooveshark it :P
(Dec 22, 2009, 12:33 PM)jackthedog501 Wrote: I just got through 79% of One on Hard on guitar hero 3, and I made it all the way through Cliffs of Dover! Yes! :P

Seriously? Hard? I can get 100% on expert!... Well not 100% percent but I still get at least 90%.
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
(Dec 22, 2009, 02:31 PM)G-Force Wrote:
(Dec 22, 2009, 12:33 PM)jackthedog501 Wrote: I just got through 79% of One on Hard on guitar hero 3, and I made it all the way through Cliffs of Dover! Yes! :P

Seriously? Hard? I can get 100% on expert!... Well not 100% percent but I still get at least 90%.

Gee, thanks for ruining my day. I was perfectly content until you came along and said that. Jerk.

Just kidding!
No, no. No. Punish him, dangit! Justin! Punish! PUNISH!!! DELETE. DELETE. DELETE.

jk

I can get around to a 85% on expert on One.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
I'm listening to it right now lol. It's a epic song by Eric Johnson.
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
It is an epic song. Smile
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

(Dec 22, 2009, 02:51 PM)jackthedog501 Wrote:
(Dec 22, 2009, 02:31 PM)G-Force Wrote:

Gee, thanks for ruining my day. I was perfectly content until you came along and said that. Jerk.

Just kidding!

I'm sorry. I just can't play hard. I got so used to expert that I keep screwing up notes on hard because it's so different.
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!