Project "Deep in Africa" Black Mamba @ Phantasialand RCT-1

Hello/Hi/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Ciao/Hola/Zdravstvuyte/Kon'ichiwa, RCT-Community,

i was thinking a long time about it, should i do open a construction-thread for an RCT-1 Project with some Screens with the Work on a Coaster. And finally i said to myself, why not?!
So here's the start for the Building-Process of my Grand-Project, "Deep in Africa" with the Terrain Inverted B&M Coaster "Black Mamba" @ Phantasialand, Brühl, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.

First, some infos around/about this Project:

Why "Black Mamba"?
------------------------
1) It's not a record breaking Coaster, but in my opinion it has the Best Theming that was ever build.

2) Well, i'm from Germany and in Germany we've a few Grand Coasters, too Tongue.

3) RCT-3 Re-Creations of Black Mamba exists more than sand on every beach on earth, and most of this are crap!
Some Creators say they on Black Mamba 50 times or more and then they failed to make the Wingover to the right side?! Hello? Are they shitting me?
They use a lot of CSO's and by the POV we can see that we would die, because there are rocks/bushes/trees and other stuff in the way! After looking this whole bunch of orange i thinking about to make an RCT-1 Re-Creation!

Well, i know that my "Black Mamba" will not be perfect, because perfect Re-Creations don't exists, not in RCT 1-3, not in NL 1-2, no where. That's a fact and everyone should keep this in mind.

Importent thing for you is, that the Screens you will see are extra made for this Thread, the real Project is Top Secret!
Why? Because i will entry the "Build-It!" Challenge the first time and hell yeah, with an RCT-1 Creation!

After this long Text, let me start right now, i dont want to boring you blush

We start with an empty Flatland park -> What a suprise! So i dont want to show it.
The first Track Pieces are ready and waiting to be installed by our diligent Workers. Smile.

You see some Parts of the Lifthill, the pre drop, the station and some inversion parts.
Also you can see the supports lying around and some foreman, which verify the parts.
But before we can start we should change the flatland with terraforming into a nice looking landscape! So where's the T.N.T?

Kaboom! Thats it! Okay, its not looking nice, but we have a big pit and we can start to build the Coaster Track.

Our diligent Workers have placed an Constructionfence around the pit with some Gates and they build ramps. The Trees in behind are don't be removed because we already have enough space to work.

The building process has begun, and well what is a good start. Right, the Station.

So our workers have build the Station with the first curve that goes into the lifthill.
Additional, other workers have build the basic structure of the big Towerbuilding that covers most of the lifthill.

As you can see, the end of the lifthill with predrop and the firstdrop are placed as well.
The first two Inversions (Vertical Loop & Zero-G-Roll) are in progress to be placed in the next few days.

More are coming soon...

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]