Poll: Pick the parks new name
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nine Flags Thrill Point
66.67%
6 66.67%
Nine Flags Extreme Mountain
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nine Flags Thrill Point News

hello everyone it NineFlags again so the team have been working really slow on update but here just a little preview, on one of our parks call Thrill point. we have been working on the project for now 3 days and we started in the back of the park. for some strange reason but anyways i have 3 coaster already done 1 woodie 2 steel i have no plans yet on what i want the park to look like i just random but hope u like it I'm still working on getting some if the station done than ill move to the next area of the park if u have any ideas of what should i theme it post below but enjoy the pictures and another update coming soon..

here and overview of the area
[Image: 7kjq.png]

[Image: onlb.png]

[Image: 3njh.png]

[Image: zv3z.png]

[Image: kkx3.png]

[Image: 3llt.png]

woodie no name any suggestion
[Image: lwhl.png]

a bridge to the next area
[Image: y7jb.png]

[Image: u6q2.png]

mustangs rise again Smile

[Image: ie1o.png]

if u have any ideas that i should add to my next area please post it below i might use it if i really like it..

also when u post the theme of the area tell me what rides add for example:

EX: i think u should do a DC Universe area i think u should add a stand-up coaster and call it Bane or poison ivy the ride and color it green and black also i think u should add a green lantern theme dark ride.. etc... u

u get the point.... but leave a comment below bye Smile
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
Nice! Great job guys.
I need a new signature.
I like it, just to let you know that you should use the same fence on the screamin swing ride you have there. For a next area you should do a hyper coaster by b&m or intamin, it would most likely fit pretty well.
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
Wow, that last shot in particular looks really good!
There are a couple things I may help or point out with.
1. Here, theres a much better and realistic screamin' swing, by Imagineerjohn. It'll really help improve the rides vibe. : http://revolutionaryrides.net/ScreaminSwing.html
2. Nine flags sounds a little silly. Call your group something else. I can't recommend anything, as I myself sturggle to find appropriate names for things.
It looks pretty good so far, I'd like to see how things unfold!
(Feb 9, 2014, 10:36 AM)toofpikk Wrote: Wow, that last shot in particular looks really good!
There are a couple things I may help or point out with.
1. Here, theres a much better and realistic screamin' swing, by Imagineerjohn. It'll really help improve the rides vibe. : http://revolutionaryrides.net/ScreaminSwing.html
2. Nine flags sounds a little silly. Call your group something else. I can't recommend anything, as I myself sturggle to find appropriate names for things.
It looks pretty good so far, I'd like to see how things unfold!
thanks so much for the link Smile and yea i did the name change for a wail didn't like it so i kept it the same but 1 thing do u know any good supports for a gerstlauer spinning coaster i got a good idea that im going to add to the the current area right now :P

(Feb 9, 2014, 10:14 AM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: I like it, just to let you know that you should use the same fence on the screamin swing ride you have there. For a next area you should do a hyper coaster by b&m or intamin, it would most likely fit pretty well.

yea about the fence thing funny story ummm i had another set of fences to it and than they kept falling in the water when i open the park so yea i just use these but yea i will be using the same fencing a lot.. also a intamin hyper Smile hmmm so any idea for what type of theme The coaster should have .???
I dont understand why you need ideas from us for "YOUR" Parkproject?! Is it your Park or our Park?
You have a "Team", than go TS3/Skype and make an Idea-Check/Change -> Brainstorming!
This is your Project and when a Team has no ideas for a whole Park on there own, well than i'm thinking about, that the Team is 1) not really good in this, or 2) the Project is to big for this Team.

Sry, but i dont like "Hobby"-Park -Designer, maybe my expections are way to high, because i've seen RCT-2 Parks build by 2-3 Guys in under an month and well, these Parks looks amazing (nedesigns.com).
I've seen no landscaping/terraforming on the screens (little bit along the lake/pond), Flatlands are boring and not more than newbie style.

You want a theming idea? -> Mining Theme, Jungle Theme, Wonderland Theme -> Choice is up to you

I don't know what kind of Park your Team want to create, so ideas/inspirations are more useless than helpful! Should it be an Theme Park with only one Theming, Theme Park with different Themings, or an fellowing to an Real Park (Six Flags-, Cedar Flair-Parks)?

Maybe you think, my criticsm is rough, for sure it is! But i want to see your work, not the work/ideas of other guys. BtW a good Teamleader has enough leadership to motivate a team to finish an Project in an Deadline. Your Team works slow on an Project? Reason is why? If some of you are going to school/college, than i think Projects like this are to big for you and/or your Team.

Before you say i dont want to help!

Suggestion for the Woodie: -> Woodpecker, Timberwolf, Woodworm

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
(Feb 9, 2014, 03:36 PM)Cheleste Wrote: I dont understand why you need ideas from us for "YOUR" Parkproject?! Is it your Park or our Park?
You have a "Team", than go TS3/Skype and make an Idea-Check/Change -> Brainstorming!
This is your Project and when a Team has no ideas for a whole Park on there own, well than i'm thinking about, that the Team is 1) not really good in this, or 2) the Project is to big for this Team.

Sry, but i dont like "Hobby"-Park -Designer, maybe my expections are way to high, because i've seen RCT-2 Parks build by 2-3 Guys in under an month and well, these Parks looks amazing (nedesigns.com).
I've seen no landscaping/terraforming on the screens (little bit along the lake/pond), Flatlands are boring and not more than newbie style.

You want a theming idea? -> Mining Theme, Jungle Theme, Wonderland Theme -> Choice is up to you

I don't know what kind of Park your Team want to create, so ideas/inspirations are more useless than helpful! Should it be an Theme Park with only one Theming, Theme Park with different Themings, or an fellowing to an Real Park (Six Flags-, Cedar Flair-Parks)?

Maybe you think, my criticsm is rough, for sure it is! But i want to see your work, not the work/ideas of other guys. BtW a good Teamleader has enough leadership to motivate a team to finish an Project in an Deadline. Your Team works slow on an Project? Reason is why? If some of you are going to school/college, than i think Projects like this are to big for you and/or your Team.

Before you say i dont want to help!

Suggestion for the Woodie: -> Woodpecker, Timberwolf, Woodworm

Lg Cheleste
Well I don't need anyone to really help sorry with this park and i just want get people involve and I I made bigger parks than this Wink but than for the ideas..
last update of the week i just finish the one of my new favorite coaster in the park so far Robin Hood a GCI Woodie im also making a whole area for this coaster and i add a cool family boomerang coaster in the area not name hope u like it i hope to work on it again mid week. also update my sky swing i try to make it as realistic as possible...

[Image: 2l09.png]
[Image: bf75.png]

[Image: tyhw.png]

[Image: 9at.bmp]

[Image: ol9h.png]

[Image: e6d.png]

[Image: w4y6.png]

[Image: o1k.bmp]

[Image: zy1p.png]

[Image: 0saj.png]

[Image: uvez.png]

[Image: 4y11.png]
I like the shuttle coaster that has that mine train on it, its quite interesting
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
(Feb 10, 2014, 01:31 AM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: I like the shuttle coaster that has that mine train on it, its quite interesting
thanks I know haha I wanted a a pretty thrilling family ride Smile..