[WIP] Silvarret's Steampunk Stuff

Don't ask I don't even know what I'm doing. But I'm making a little Steampunk set, has about 10 objects in it so far.

[Image: Shot9020b_zpsad5b614d.jpg]

Any feedback? Do people want this? What should I add?
All we need is somebody to lean on.
i really like this, I can use this for some future projects Smile perhaps some walls, roofs, thinner pipes, gadgets and gizmos?
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
i like this too i can really use this for my batman coasters or even maybe i could use for my roller coaster repair shop or something thins i think u should add.
windows
lights
factory items like forklift, boxes etc.
but t look great Smile
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
(Feb 13, 2014, 04:25 PM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: i really like this, I can use this for some future projects Smile perhaps some walls, roofs, thinner pipes, gadgets and gizmos?

I’d also have suggested thinner pipes, gadgets and gizmos but in addition to the stuff you’ve created so far Silvarret, rather than instead of. Your set is great but if you could add these ^ other things it would be more extensively complete. However, it would not be a tragedy if you were to soon release just that what we see in the screenshot, and then in several months release another updated set.

I’d recommend based on what I see in your screenshot that you make walls and roofs a low priority (if you go there at all) because they require too many variations and will detract from the spontaneity of your creativity. I also think too much focus on walls and roofs at this early stage might affect the good results you are already headed for. Besides there are tons of wall and roof sets out there already, many of which will coordinate very nicely with your existing items.

If you really really wanted to add something different from what you’ve done already I’d recommend a 1x1 path tile in flat, and in 1h and 2h slopes. Any path tile items additional to a simple 1x1 tile can come later if you choose to do an update to your set.

Creativity doesn’t always require that we know what we’re doing – just that we get terrific results. You’ve written that you didn’t give much thought to what you were making or what you were doing so clearly this work resulted from your being moved and inspired by something you saw.

This will be one of those rare sets that’s just this side of miscellaneous objects and just that side of a matched/themed set. Some CS sets have it and some sets don’t. Nobody knows what “it” is but your set has it.

All these items integrate beautifully. Your set is versatile, inspired and unique. Great stuff!
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

hand wheels for pipes be awesome also pieces to hook to fans for ventallation ducts be cool too grates and things