(CCC4) 1447 Turbo - Intamin Blitz

I think he means it by the mass of supports on the coaster
if its structurally sound, who cares? Looks great dorney, although I do agree the supports look slightly OTT, but that tower looks super.
I think its pretty good. May I ask - where'd you get those letters? And where'd you get the steel structure around the dancefloor? But I have to admit, BEER CS is very weird! Smoke And what did you use for the dancefloor itself?
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Mar 12, 2014, 03:57 PM)Rudy18 Wrote: I think he means it by the mass of supports on the coaster

yup and those diff colors
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
(Mar 12, 2014, 05:28 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: I think its pretty good. May I ask - where'd you get those letters? And where'd you get the steel structure around the dancefloor? But I have to admit, BEER CS is very weird! Smoke And what did you use for the dancefloor itself?

Dasmatze industry age, cs set called planet disco for the LED's, the letters are Hollywood letters on sgw cs depot
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
Thanks to all Smile

Alright, i think im finally getting to the home stretch. The only things that are left is finishing touches, foliage, and trees. Lets get started with the pictures shall we?

First off, I added these lights on the ceilings of the megaclub. The just really intrigue me for some reason.
[Image: vrlIWXv.png]

Second, I added more stuff in the night club becasue I felt there was some emptiness over here.
[Image: 1NrJXuQ.png]

The club areas looks so cool with the ambiance.
[Image: h3zP2Ky.png]

Now the dance floors look completely different with the new lights I added. when they were done i was in awe of how realistically awesome they looked.
[Image: Bsat6Bo.png]

[Image: FgnZLfL.png]

Don't forget about shock drop! I added the rest of the queue and the foliage under the ride. Note that there is foliage under the coaster too in the same style as this.

[Image: MUNXeeC.png]

Like the sign? Smile I had some extra space Smile

[Image: 8lQfHH2.png]

Thats all, expect a last minute update before the submissions of the contest(which is saturday) to see the finished product. And who doesn't like preview shots?? Smile

[Image: 22OJHcp.png]

[Image: bDNvMf4.png]
looks awesome, have you got a video?
(Mar 14, 2014, 06:07 AM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: looks awesome, have you got a video?

the game lags a bit at night, but i may actually start to make videos again
love that sign made of mobys steelworks lol
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
Did you enter Round 160?
I need a new signature.