JD's Introduction

Hello everyone!

So my name is John, but I prefer to be called JD. I am a 22 year old gamer from Southern New England, and Roller Coaster Tycoon was one of my first real games I've ever played. And I still enjoy playing RCT3 to this day.

I also host a YouTube channel filled with Let's Plays of various games and genres. I am currently hosting a Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Sandbox series on my channel as well, already with a few rides included. If you would like to see this park develop, please subscribe to my channel, linked by the series' playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3...9tM0XhYaSY but also, enjoy my other content as well. Smile

Thank you for welcoming my content to this site, and enjoy my work!
Welcome Smile

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Thank you all for the current and future welcomes! I have been looking through all of your track and park submissions (excluding those that have included at least one CS and/or at least one CTR) and so far, they're all pretty good. Though I've seen a few that just needed a little work around the edges. Smile

I hope to see more amazing works. And please, if you ever want me to use your creation in my park, please let me know. Smile
Thanks for joining us.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.