[WIP] Grausig - A Premier LIM/ Foliage wonderland

My new coaster is an LIM and a foliage party. About a 5th through the foliage. I have some shots.

A complete overview of the ride, supports are not ready.

I recently got Old-Spice's Corkscrew support and I am digging it!

Towards the end of the ride, you go through a rock formation and up an airtime hill!

Thanks for commenting! And by the way this will be a long project.
- Slurp
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Lookin good Slurp! Keep it up! Wink
Supports, bad station, and footers down. Foliage is about 2 - fifths done.

Feedback is always appreciated! SmileBiggrinWinkTongueCoolHappyRolleyesAngel
- Slurp
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Why is there corkscrew cars on the LIM track?
I need a new signature.
How do you get the last picture to look like that?
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
[Image: Shot0430_zps9fef35e3.jpg]
Grausig is finished and may be uploaded soon. And IntaminAndrew, you change the camera to "Isometric" and zoom back, that take the shot.

like the teaser shot, you have improved much Smile
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
Grausig is now available for download guys!!!
http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/10474