Vote for your favorite track! Round 160

(Mar 17, 2014, 08:56 AM)Cheleste Wrote: If you have creations like this against you, it's not easy to win with an RCT-2 NCSO Track.
But the idea and the themeing itself is unique and very creative from NieSch Wink

Thanks Cheleste. But actually it is a CSO-track. I used "Xtreme97 - Base Blocks 2012" to construct the lemmings, like it says in the description.

Anyway, the most popular ride always wins of course since it's a public vote. And I fully realize far more people are into RCT3 than RCT2 or 1. I only hope people are open minded enough to take the more unusual entries into consideration as well. Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Got to admit, my vote goes for the lemmings.

Yes, it is an older game and it's not very detailed, but the concept of it is very creative, and that is a lot better than recreations or RCT3 detail.
well
my vote goes to ares because
its basically tatsu vs ares

the ablility for a coaster to be realistic in RCT2 is hard to do as the last hundred or so build its havent had many RCT2 tracks

so that rules our Green is Mean and Oh No! Wild Lemmings are out.
but tbh, green is mean has a cool structure
and wild lemmings is definetely the most creative coaster out there
but sorry, i personally dont like RCT2

so back to tatsu and ares

tatsu is a pretty good representation of the real thing
except that it lacks footers and connectors.
screenshots needed to be better taken- chim, i tend to take pics at 7:00 PM, when its sunset. when its sunset it tends to look better Smile

but overall, the supports looked great and appealing.

ares is a really good high speed rollercoaster. i like your effort bro
and gzod, the supports were okay but you could benifit with more crossbars and more supports
0:26-0:31 is an example. fix those supports and put them in the other direction

and tej121599, next time dont overdo those trees.
you want an industrial theme, not a magic forest (quoted from dorney)
but i liked that lake at 0:33 and because of that lake
my vote goes to tej
but nice job overall Smile)))))))))))))))))
and chim, keep trying Smile
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
My vote goes to Ares, for great detail, colors, and custom scenery. Could use a better name though :P
[Image: Ardy.png]
I KNOW Build-It! is supposedly about having fun building coasters, but this is ridiculous. The only two people voting for me are Slurpee_Man and Riiickerettt EekEekEekConfused

I like the coasters too, but can I win JUST FOR ONCE??????? FrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

If I do win when I enter in 2 rounds, I truly be liked! Tongue Cool Angel

Now I feel like a Sluggish . That's right. A slug!

To win, can maybe someone be willing to collab with me??? FrownFrownFrown
I need a new signature.
(Mar 17, 2014, 04:55 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: I KNOW Build-It! is supposedly about having fun building coasters, but this is ridiculous. The only two people voting for me are Slurpee_Man and Riiickerettt EekEekEekConfused

I like the coasters too, but can I win JUST FOR ONCE??????? FrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

Guess what, improve yourself because design takes time and skill. If you are trying to persuade us in giving you sympathy just so you can win, you are doing so the wrong way and in the process, making yourself sound like a sore loser. Stop wasting our time that can easily be used to develop.
I agree with Panda!

@chimalion70005:
Take a look how often guys like Silvarret, Colts or Diaruga enters "buld-It"?
They entering maybe 4-6 Coasters in one whole year! So you can calculate how long they work on each Project.
I wanted entering my "Cabracán" this round but after looking closer to it, i was thinking that i've had much more to work on it.
So before i entering an half-finished project what has an average look, i spend more time in it so i can present an much better project of it. This takes maybe 1 or 2 weeks, but good things taken more time than average things.

And if you want to win necessarily, because "Slurpee_Man" won the last round, than think about why he wins. He had not really a competition against the others. This was an easy win for him.

And an "Collab" is not really an guarantee for an win: two guys, double chance for faults!
Ares is an example for that, two works on it and finally there are some little faults in it.

But against your "Tatsu" this little faults doesnt matter, because you dont Re-Create the Station/Q as good as possible and this is an way bigger fault than "Ares".

Sounds rough, but an Re-Creation should have every single part that the real one has!
You were on an good way, because Sky-Tower was there.
In my opinion you entering "Tatsu" 1 week to early. If you had spend more time in it, your chances of victory would have been higher.

@ NieSch:
You are using CSO's? avocado i don't see this! Shame on me Tongue

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
(Mar 17, 2014, 06:01 PM)Cheleste Wrote: I agree with Panda!

@chimalion70005:
Take a look how often guys like Silvarret, Colts or Diaruga enters "buld-It"?
They entering maybe 4-6 Coasters in one whole year! So you can calculate how long they work on each Project.
I wanted entering my "Cabracán" this round but after looking closer to it, i was thinking that i've had much more to work on it.
So before i entering an half-finished project what has an average look, i spend more time in it so i can present an much better project of it. This takes maybe 1 or 2 weeks, but good things taken more time than average things.

And if you want to win necessarily, because "Slurpee_Man" won the last round, than think about why he wins. He had not really a competition against the others. This was an easy win for him.

And an "Collab" is not really an guarantee for an win: two guys, double chance for faults!
Ares is an example for that, two works on it and finally there are some little faults in it.

But against your "Tatsu" this little faults doesnt matter, because you dont Re-Create the Station/Q as good as possible and this is an way bigger fault than "Ares".

Sounds rough, but an Re-Creation should have every single part that the real one has!
You were on an good way, because Sky-Tower was there.
In my opinion you entering "Tatsu" 1 week to early. If you had spend more time in it, your chances of victory would have been higher.

@ NieSch:
You are using CSO's? avocado i don't see this! Shame on me Tongue

Lg Cheleste
i agree with Cheleste
you see back then my projects were weekly, and therefore many of my coasters lost
now coastesr (alucinikis for example) takes me months
ALucinikis- i was finished with layout and supports/footers in about a week, but what took the longest was building the surrounding environment aroiuond it.
LOL I WAS FRUSTRATED, when i missed the chance to enter every build it but every week i missed was a chance to do better Smile
i lost tho Frown
but anyways the lesson here chim is to enter every few weeks, so you can amass big coasters Smile
but tatsu in the end was still pretty good
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
What Justin should do is have two parts of one round, 10 people enter, the most voted on 5 go to the final round, that way we get rid of stolen coasters, and pointless ones too.
[Image: Ardy.png]
^ Quite honestly, I have to disagree with you.

The reason I say so is not because it's a bad idea, but because the format that RCTgo has with 'Build It' has some level of uniqueness to it that in some ways is different from other forums.