Ardy's Screenshot Contest (Round 2)

Here it is folks! Round two of Ardy's Screenshot Contest!

[Image: Ardys_Screenshot_Contest.png]

Rules:
Entrants cannot vote at all.
Only minimum editing.
The screenshot must be yours.

[Image: 1zvSgm.png]
1. The Maxter

Lets get to entering!
[Image: Ardy.png]
[Image: Shot0182_zps00bd1c57.jpg]

A (VERY!) old coaster called Liberty. Hope I can get some votes.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!

(Mar 16, 2014, 04:55 PM)Ardy Wrote:
Only minimum editing.
Well, i entering the contest Smile

The Pic is from my Creation "Melanocarpa" an B&M Inverter 2.-Gen.
It shows the Cavepart with On-Ride Photo and Ride-Event Waterfalls.

Ardy, you want red, blue & white, so i think 2/3 are correct:

white? check! -> mainpart of the train is white Smile
blue? check! -> the water of the river is blue, also the lightning of the cave (aqua-blue)
red? avocado! -> the belts are rose and the rail is burgund (i think it could be count as dark-red) Tongue

Have Fun and happy voting Wink

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Slurpee, enter with a minimally edited screenshot. Cheleste, the red, white, and blue needs to be a little more obvious, and the editing style you chose, kind of hinders your chance of winning as the voting will be which represents red, white, and blue the best. And it is kinda hard to see the colors. Maybe you could find an unedited screenshot, so the voters can see it better?
So you are expecting us to create a project with Red, White, and Blue within a small period of time for a contest?

Yeah, give us like 2 weeks.
Red, White & Blue + minimize pic edting? -> Okay! Tongue

Colors? Check!
No pic editing? Check!

So here i go again Smile

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
(Mar 17, 2014, 03:27 PM)PandaCoasters Wrote: So you are expecting us to create a project with Red, White, and Blue within a small period of time for a contest?

Yeah, give us like 2 weeks.

You can easily paint an old coaster red white and blue. It isn't THAT hard Biggrin

(Mar 17, 2014, 04:14 PM)Cheleste Wrote: Red, White & Blue + minimize pic edting? -> Okay! Tongue

Colors? Check!
No pic editing? Check!

So here i go again Smile

Lg Cheleste

Great, that is much better!
(Mar 17, 2014, 04:32 PM)Ardy Wrote: You can easily paint an old coaster red white and blue. It isn't THAT hard Biggrin

Changing the coaster color, supports, and footers can be a difficult task. Y u do dis, m7?
You are the only one that has said anything about it. And it doesn't matter if you are not going to enter anyways, this isn't a discussion thread, it is a contest, exactly why it is in the Exchange Forum. You either enter or you don't.