RCT3 Where are they?

Ok, so I have finally got how to create custom scenery in sketchup, (I know I should be using blender, but avocado there's a lot to learn with that one) but anyway, I have got it figured out how to create and import the scenery. My question now is, where does the RTC Importer put the files? I need to remove some of original "test" files but can't find them. Also, I would like to know how to share them.
C:\Program Files\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 [Platinum or Gold if you have them]\Style\Themed

but if it isn't there, then go to...

C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 [Platinum or Gold if you have them]\Style\Themed
[Image: Ardy.png]
Thanks for the info Ardy, but I have checked both of those places and did not see them there. I will check again maybe some how I missed them. They should be in their own folders with in the style/theme folders, correct?

(Mar 18, 2014, 12:16 PM)Ardy Wrote: C:\Program Files\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 [Platinum or Gold if you have them]\Style\Themed

but if it isn't there, then go to...

C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 [Platinum or Gold if you have them]\Style\Themed

Thanks for the info Ardy, but I have checked both of those places and did not see them there. I will check again maybe some how I missed them. They should be in their own folders with in the style/theme folders, correct?

Never mind, I found them. Thank you so so so much.