Went from XP to Windows 8

My XP computer took a dump and i got an HP Windows 8 computer. On XP when you put Banners into the park, it just went to my pictures and you just clicked on a pic and boom there it was. Well with Windows 8 when you click on the Banner button it just comes up blank. It wont go to my pictures to get a picture. Anyone else experiencing this. Do i need to get another XP computer, as RCT3 is XP recommended, Now that they've done away with XP are we all just out of luck or is there a possible fix for this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Geddy2112..........aka, Vic
Check out this thread for the billboard fix:

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-6924.html
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Mar 21, 2014, 09:15 PM)geddy Wrote: My XP computer took a dump and i got an HP Windows 8 computer. On XP when you put Banners into the park, it just went to my pictures and you just clicked on a pic and boom there it was. Well with Windows 8 when you click on the Banner button it just comes up blank. It wont go to my pictures to get a picture. Anyone else experiencing this. Do i need to get another XP computer, as RCT3 is XP recommended, Now that they've done away with XP are we all just out of luck or is there a possible fix for this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Geddy2112..........aka, Vic

Hi my name is Darin Davis and I also have windows 8 and I have a Billboards fix for that!! you can friend me on face book or E mail me @ [email protected] and I'll walk you through ! I just spent a few days Helping others get Billboards I learned on my own and it works and so does all the others I've helped? I just don't know how to post my windows help on this forum?Smile