Hello RCTgo'ler

Hi @all,

i'm Cobra and way to old for the RCT-Game-Series, or maybe not Tongue (we will see)

I start playing RCT since RCT1 was released for ages ago, and i loved the scenarios and there challenges.
With RCT2 there comes much more option, to customize the Attractions, exspecially Coasters.
And with all the CSO/CTR from this talented Designers out there, RCT2 become to one of my favorites.
I've had all Expansions, but all the objects there are not really RCT-Style, the colors looks weird in my opinion, so i played not many Scenarios.
After Years RCT3 comes, and all people sayed "Yeah, this great Game in 3D!", balls what a mess from Atari to bring this crapy thing out with the "RCT" in the Name.
I buyed it, because i was young and stupid and the after checking out i smacked it into the "never play again" Game-Edge.

But than, after some years i've seen some RCT3-Creations with CSO's and i thought: Hey, maybe this Game has more potential than i thought! Smile
So give it an second try, but this time with alot of CSO's, CTR's and so on.

Now i'm here, why? Well, because all RCT-Games are there and the NL-Series. Additonal to this, other Sites have only an big download-, or otherwise an big forumpart.

So, thx for reading (or not) my long text
and again "Hello" @all

So long, Cobra Cool

(avocado, forget to say that i'm playing atm RCT3, so i'll open soon my first "WIP-Thread)
maybe i check out this "build-it" thing, too Wink
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
As you discovered RCT3 is lame without anything custom. Welcome to our site.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Welcome Smile

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]