I am on a Spring Break vacation!

I am going to Mall of America: Nick Universe, Aquarium, LEGO Store etc. Our family got into our Spring Hill Suites in Eden Prarie, MN yesterday at 5:00 PM. From Chicago, it was a 8 hour drive. We love it so far, yesterday we saw Noah in IMAX. It was loud yet cool. Smile

We are going to Mall of America today, starting with Nick Universe. Once I get back (sometime around 7:00 PM), I will post pictures from our trip. Biggrin

Tomorrow, we are visiting a Science Museum in St. Paul. I don't know too much about it, but I will find out when we go. Wink

I will try to keep up with RCTgo if I can, but I might not do it too much. Tongue

This also sets a goal for me in RCT3. With the right downloads, I could build the coasters at Nick Universe easy peasy! Cool

I hope it's good!
-chimalion70005 Happy
I need a new signature.
I went there when I was, five maybe. I was too chicken to ride the coasters. Frown Hope you have some fun. I had a terrible spring break due to the "Pukefest" infection that my family had, so you are very lucky! Smile
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Nice! I just went there last week.
[Image: sig_zps84f84773.jpg]