RCT3 - Stone Runners - Racing Coasters - B&M Standup vs. Floorless (CANCELED)

Please read:

This is a RCT3 side project from my other coasters which I designed first on paper (The sketches were sort of messy). I decided not to make a big coaster racing (B&M Hyper, B&M Dive Machine, etc.) and it would take extra time on the supports of a coaster like that.

I will NOT be including it in Six Flags Chima World because of the other coasters there. It might be a little hard to get the files because the terrain work on the coaster makes files hard to load in my game, so it will be hard to get a file when I upload it.

I will not use too much CS for this coaster. I will also take suggestions on what I will add. I also might use a editor to make the scenery more cool.'

CTR will be used for the coasters.

-chimalion70005 Smile Biggrin Frown Wink Tongue Cool Happy Rolleyes blush Ninja Angel Smug
I need a new signature.
Do you ever like.......include photos when you start project threads?
(Mar 31, 2014, 11:27 PM)PandaCoasters Wrote: Do you ever like.......include photos when you start project threads?

Well, when I start a thread for a track, I make some quick paper sketches before-hand to go with how it looks. Anyway, the photo below is the layout.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I need a new signature.