Cheesy Compact Coaster Competition! Round 1

when you say we cant use a CT, does that mean we have to use tracks from in game? or is CT something else (not custom track)
CT means custom track, as in the ones that are imported from no limits.
You may use a CTR.
[Image: sig_zps84f84773.jpg]
Last week to build coasters.
when was the voting for the last round? or did i miss it?

never mind. i realised you enter then build the coaster. wouldnt it make more sense to run it like 'build-it'? make a coaster and enter it when finished, then just hope you get a spot.
But then you build it and don't get a chance to enter. And have to wait until next round, this way you can claim your spot.
[Image: Ardy.png]
Should I make the time requirements for finishing one week?
I would like to enter this round, but I have been putting my focus into my next build it entry. So someone else can enter.
[Image: Ardy.png]
(Apr 22, 2014, 02:07 PM)the-big-cheese Wrote: Should I make the time requirements for finishing one week?

a week should be plenty, even if you only get to play for an hour a day. given that the area to work in is only small there isnt much in the way of scenery, and making/supporting a coaster doesnt take long.

(Apr 22, 2014, 01:55 PM)Ardy Wrote: But then you build it and don't get a chance to enter. And have to wait until next round, this way you can claim your spot.

that is a good point but if you dont get a place, then there is no reason to even attempt. at least with build-it, it is getting you to complete a project to the best you can. even if you dont manage to enter it in time, you have still just finished a great project
(Apr 22, 2014, 02:07 PM)the-big-cheese Wrote: Should I make the time requirements for finishing one week?

Two, because I'm nowhere near finished! Eek
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

^ alright.