Idea for Justin to consider

Hi Justin,

I think a great feature you might want to consider is a notification tab on the top of the page so it shows the latest replies to your threads and you could put PM messages there too instead of the long orange bar. So this way we know if there are any responses to our stuff instantly by just going to the home page, without having to hunt down threads.

Just an idea, Ardy Wink
[Image: Ardy.png]
Something else for him to consider: In the thread that tells the Build-It! winner (Ex: Nautlica - Round 152 Winner), he should say how many votes each entry got.
I need a new signature.
These are excellent suggestions. Hopefully he'll take them on soon.

And if it's good forum etiquette to edit a post rather than simply add a new one to make a small change, I think it would be a good idea to have some indicator of what posts were recently edited.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Another considering idea: Open voting and entering each round ALOT sooner.
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]
The ability to update uploaded CS etc.. Obviously updating the current description to reflect the fact your creation has been updated.
Unless I'm missing something, I can only see edit images/description etc. in Manage Downloads, but then I am old n blind......
If you have downloaded a design and want to make changes to it. To be able to upload the changed design without creating another download. Perhaps get a notification when someone has responded to your thread. I like a lot of the things that are already on the site. If these have already been mentioned, then please disregard.
(May 31, 2014, 08:52 AM)KoasterKing Wrote: Another considering idea: Open voting and entering each round ALOT sooner.
i believe he has to manually open it so making it automatic sounds good
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
I need to manually open and close each round to make sure everything looks good -- I check to make sure all screenshots are working, all entries are valid, etc. Automatically opening and closing the rounds would not be a good idea and will not be happening.

I will look into making changes to the Manage Your Downloads feature to allow updating the file that is uploaded, but I'm not making any guarantees at this time.
Hmmmmm, it would be better to add moderators on forums just like Shyguy's does. Smile
And let the downloads be checked before they come up to downloads section.
Wanna see my creations? : Click Me | Latest upload: Lights Set 2
My Accounts: YouTube | Shyguy's World | CS Depot
add a none of the above option for voting, to build it that would be a great improvement