Hello everyone!

Hello to everyone at RCTgo! I'm IHeartGaming, a casual RCT3 player. (I also have the RCT2 Triple Thrill Pack, but haven't played it yet.)

Anyways, I signed up here since Atari's Ride Exchange wasn't working for me. I've found that there's more than just a ride exchange here, so I'm interested in seeing all that RCTgo has to offer!
We a rounded out, balanced RCT community. You will find us to be light on our feet here, meaning our site doesn’t just amble along under the inertia of it’s own weight. Some of us have our moments but for the most part we’re a great group. RCTgo is not the biggest website, we’re not the oldest and we’re not the busiest but we’re the best!

Nice to have you with us.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Welcome all ! I am newbie in this community. I love to play RCT too. Wish I will understand some excellent stuff here and also discuss my information with others. I have a massive interest in getting information. I hope you like to tell me about something in this forum.