So, I have a few RCT2 scenarios.

I've been wondering, even though I have been here less than 4 days, and I already have 5 scenarios uploaded. Have any of you completed one? I know, they aren't hard. I am just so busy all the time, I was able to finish Chamber Lake, and have not done the other four. But, I know you CAN do them, I wouldn't make an impossible scenario, but, I have made one that I haven't submitted that is VERY hard and I still haven't completed it, YET, I am still working on it. I may upload it if you all would like. It's called Cataclistic Cliffs. For some dumb reason, it doesn't have a connecting road or a ride to reach across the cliffs, it also has a max loan of 12 grand, and you start at 7.5 grand (I think!), and for another, I made it a BEGINNER scenario. Even more tough about it is you cannot do advertising campaigns. Even though it seems like an easy scenario only having to have 700 people at the end of Year 2, it is NOT, don't be fooled, it is NOT. I have figured out how to do it, but again, I have not completed it, nor will I tell you what I did. Wink Now, I wouldn't want to spoil the secret, now would I? If you would like to see the scenario and see if you can defeat it, be sure to tell me! Thanks, -BlazingEmpireHD
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I honestly didn't know you posted them, if they're for RCT2 I regrettably cannot try them as my RCT2 isn't with me at college at the moment, however unfortunate that may be but I can get by with RCT and RCT3.
Team CoasterTech

Do any of your scenarios contain content from the Wacky Worlds or Time Twister expansion packs?
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
+Terry Inferno, Actually, no, I don't have WW or TT (any of the RCT2 add-ons, I do not have them). It's just plain ole' simple RCT2 the original. That's too bad Chris, I think you would like them. I become more and more creative with my scenarios. So, they should become less boring and more interesting. Enjoy! (Well, most of us). Wink
All of your parks look really good, but one thing I recommend is that you use the screen-shot option instead of taking the picture using a phone or something like that.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
Just gotta figure out how to do that. 🤔 😉
(Nov 6, 2015, 05:29 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Just gotta figure out how to do that. 🤔 😉

ctrl+s
i discovered that by accident while trying to save one day, since that shortcut is save in many other programs
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]