Sorrow - Round 166 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 166 Winner

The latest winner of RCTgo's Build It! Competition is toofpikk's "Sorrow", voted on by you! "Sorrow" beat the other three entries with 17 votes and 35% of the vote.

Description:
An intamin accelorator with a punch! A Rollercoaster based around a remote towns dark forest, in which mysterious happenings are taking place...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Mhm91S-9g
One of the closer rounds in terms of votes...

Sorrow - 17 votes
Iron Horse - 12 votes
Knights of the Air - 10 votes
Evolution - 9 votes
congrats toofpikk well done Smile
congrats
oh god gotta enter
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
Congratd toofpikk tho didn't know this'd win. At least Iron Horse came in second.

Just watched the vid. The buildup better than the coaster itself, though the 0-g roll is awesome.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Yes, I got to enter!
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]
Just work on it more. Your coasters look rushed and unroffesional because you either don't give them enough time or attention. Sorrow took me over a month to build doing an hour or so every day or two, and other projects of mine have taken over double that. If you're eager to win you should be either naturally talented like silvarret or patient. Then you can give your rollercoaster the pristine look that some may achieve. Your ride this time lacked story and realistically placed supports. Sure the supports were okay but they were spread out too far. The bare space in the middle round the ride could have been ideal for theming and ride scenery interaction, as well as a haven for foliage and terraforming. By focusing on this kinda extra thing more and avoiding a repetitive look that even sorrow has, you will be able to create a next to perfect ride.
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
^ I Agree! : And Chim, sometimes you're just gonna lose. Look at my coaster Yellow Yeller, that coaster was worked on over a span of about 13 months.
A WHOLE YEAR AND A MONTH!!!!! Eek You are getting really close to another win Chim, I Know it! Just make what you love, and how you want to make it!

Fantastic job EVERYONE! Smile
i cant believe i didnt win OMG ....THE SKY IS FALLING !
seriously thanks for votes and for watching the vids Smile
we will see you in a few build-its got another birthday vid coming soon
THE GREAT ONE
Chim, I vote for Evo l ution because I like the layout
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]