Sci-Fi Custom Scenery - Favorite Sci-Fi Movie, show, etc...

I don't see a lot Sci-fi custom scenery objects around. I know of eddie's, weber's, and ralfviehs sets.
But that's about it (star wars, and space mountain).

I'd like to see more sci-fi cs made.

I think Doctor Who is considered Sci-Fi.
So my list would be: Doctor Who, Star-Trek Next Generation, Voyager, original tv series.

I've looked on the internet for sci-fi pictures...but would have no idea on how to re-create those images.
I myself use MGP arctica, Klinn's electro set, and lots of space mountain sets
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

I myself use MGP arctica, Klinn's electro set, and lots of space mountain sets
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(May 21, 2014, 07:14 AM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: I myself use MGP arctica, Klinn's electro set, and lots of space mountain sets

Thanks for the other cs with sci-fi objects. I noticed you were building another park...I'll look for it when you are finished. Smile

(May 21, 2014, 07:14 AM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: I myself use MGP arctica, Klinn's electro set, and lots of space mountain sets

There are many versions of space mountain, which ones specifically do you use if I may ask?
Thanks in advance. Biggrin