4 coaster project

so, i had a couple of designs i wasnt doing anything with so i am going to put them in one 'park' and give them proper scenery. here are the coasters.

coaster 1 - a somewhat traditional woodie coaster. features lots of air time hills, fast turns, and a 'flick' feature (it has a name but i cant remember it).

coaster 2 - a B&M launch coaster. i want to give this a sci-fi theme and make it launch the riders out of a cannon. right now it is a little too fast but that is easily fixed.

coaster 3 - a vekoma(?) sit down. features no inversions.... shocker. just lots of air time, fast paced banked turns and big drops

coaster 4 - a B&M flying coaster. yes, there are already too many B&M coasters. no, making another doesnt help anything... but i had never made a flying coaster before so i thought i would give it a go. features a pretzel loop, diving loop, zero G roll, helix, corkscrew, and a few barrel rolls/twists.

right now, the tracks aren't final. i still feel they all need tweaking to be really good but they are good enough for now. i will probably start with coaster 3 since i think that is the one that is pretty much done in terms of track layout. it would suck doing all the scenery and supports for it, just to go and change the layout and having to redo all the scenery again.

take a look at the tracks and see if you can come up with any ideas to improve them. i wont be starting this until i finish my double coaster.