What Roller Coaster things are you doing this summer?

As the title says, what are you doing this summer? I am going to Cedar Point first, then to Six Flags Magic Mountain(with Platnium Flash Passes!).
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
Just went to Bay Beach, a small park in Green Bay. Also planning to go to both SFGAm and SFSt.L. Then to close a trip to KI is in order.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
gOING TO LA TO GO TO DISNEYLAND AND KNOTTS BERRY FARM (not magic mountain tho ewe)
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
Probably Worlds of Fun, as well as Schlitterbahn, a waterpark.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Went to Cedar Point yesterday. Also forgot to say that I am going to Dollywood.
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
i am planning on going to alton towers with friends but honestly, i dont want to go in summer. i would rather not queue up 3 hours for a 30 second ride
Planning on knocking out SFFT over a "billion" times! And hopefully SFOT.
Still trying to do this stupid kiddie coaster.

If anyone knows how to change the train on a custom track, please contact me.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I flew up to ohio earlier in June to see my sister and we went to CP. and I'll be going to Busch gardens as usual and maybe universal a couple of times
Going to wet n wild Arizona than close the season at magic mountain... But u I got to ride the el loco Smile it was very in interest..
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/