[WIP] Thrilling Land of Coasters (AMUSEMENT PARK)

The original park in Aurora, IL, Six Flags ThrillsVille, was bought by Shadow Rise Parks Corporation, and got a new name and theme....

Thrilling Land of Coasters, which all started in 1994 after it was bought.

{1994 Section - Re-Modeling}

When you get through the entrance, you see a bunch of shops and a lake. But out in the distance, you see something different! Smile

[Image: SqJPaBO.png]

The buildings were mainly restaurants and souvenirs. Some of them allowed you to purchase the fast passes, and whatnot.

[Image: plnJbsd.png]

But then you will learn this as you are walking:
The first coaster that was remodled was.... Hornet, a Arrow Corkscrew. This coaster has been taken down and will be moved to Elitch Gardens, Denver, CO. It will replace the Mind Eraser at that park, and Hornet will be remodeled my Vekoma. Now that that coaster got out of the park, Shadow Rise architects are designing the brand-new.... OASIS, a Vekoma Corkscrew to take the space of Hornet. Here it is:

[Image: iULkrzk.png]

The ride is quite thrilling. It has 6 inversions, including 2 corkscrews and a boomerang element. This coaster is definitely a good coaster to take the place of Hornet (Hornet is a clone of Corkscrew at Michigan's Adventure, so it wouldn't be much if it stayed :P).

[Image: A4vXkvR.png]

But past that were some more smaller Zamperla Flat Rides. There was a Red Baron

[Image: FRez8ge.png]

And a Chairswing give kids great fun on the kiddie rides of TLOC!

[Image: PlIsaHK.png]

This is what the park advertised as during the end of the season in October 1994.

[Image: TmtDBv9.png]

Okay, that's that for the beginning of the park friends. When April 1995 rolls around, you'll be seeing some new buildings and expansion.

-Chimalion70005 Biggrin
I need a new signature.
Now THAT's an awesome start!!! Cool
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]
Uh... wow! That Vekoma Corkscrew looks SwwwwwwEET!
Espero estar en la competición Build-It de nuevo!

Mi voto fue atado entre las dos primeras, y Siege ganó mi voto Biggrin
dont use spices trees Smile
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
(Jun 15, 2014, 08:37 PM)richardye1 Wrote: dont use spices trees Smile

How come? Confused
I need a new signature.