wilderness park

wilderness park will be a small park with lots of trees.I have made a entrance and a roller coaster.The roller coaster has no trees yet.Expect pictures later this weekend. Biggrin I expect this will be done next weekend.If you want to suggest a custom scenery pack I'm open to suggestions.
Hmmm ... what look are you going for in your park?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

I am going for a lot of trees and bushes. And maybe even a indoor area.
!pictures!
That sounds amazing!!! Very excited for pictures I'm sure this will come out amazing
Getting better.... Smile
the entrance
[Image: 343_zps0ec12d50.png]
wooden roller coaster
[Image: 989_zps64f17a67.png]
(Jun 15, 2014, 12:03 AM)Levin Wrote: the entrance
[img]343.bmp[/img]
wooden roller coaster
[img]989.bmp[/img]
upload the pictures on photobucket..
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
(Jun 14, 2014, 12:19 PM)Levin Wrote: wilderness park will be a small park with lots of trees.I have made a entrance and a roller coaster.The roller coaster has no trees yet.Expect pictures later this weekend. Biggrin I expect this will be done next weekend.If you want to suggest a custom scenery pack I'm open to suggestions.

So in my park I'm doing a themed path misled after the frontier trai at cedar point ( living about 2 hours away I've been many time most of my park is inspired by it ) anyways, I was wondering what tree pack your using in your park? My theme is like all forest so I need a ton of trees. I have old spice's pack but I need some more. Can u help ? Smile
Getting better.... Smile
Wow, love the park ma keep up the amazing work!
Getting better.... Smile
In post 6, good choice of trees so far. Can't see any other images, though ...
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.