Vote for your favorite track! Round 171

(Jun 28, 2014, 11:09 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote:
(Jun 27, 2014, 02:01 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: He used Dasmatze's wood support replacer. I think Golden Griffin might have my vote.

Slurpee, do you do this alot? In case you did not realize I did use that for a small portion of the supports and the rest were BigBurger's Timber. Before you say that, consider me!!! Justin forgot to do that with Tatsu, so he just removed it. Now I think that everybody else will vote Golden Griffin. Thanks a million! Angry

Srsly can u not. EVERYBODY likes you. EVERYBODY is voting for you. EVERYBODY will
NOT consider voting GG because of you. OOO, you're so special. I voted GG to have some change. I like change. Cope and adjust!!!!
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Jun 28, 2014, 11:09 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Slurpee, do you do this alot? In case you did not realize I did use that for a small portion of the supports and the rest were BigBurger's Timber. Before you say that, consider me!!! Justin forgot to do that with Tatsu, so he just removed it. Now I think that everybody else will vote Golden Griffin. Thanks a million! Angry
I'm not seeing any actual custom supports. Can you identify them with a screenshot or two?

(Jun 29, 2014, 06:42 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: Srsly can u not. EVERYBODY likes you. EVERYBODY is voting for you. EVERYBODY will
NOT consider voting GG because of you. OOO, you're so special. I voted GG to have some change. I like change. Cope and adjust!!!!

Based on the comments, most people voted for Buzz and Ripsaw, but it's not safe to assume that. Many people vote but don't actually say who they voted for.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I really don't care u win anymore but when ever the built it done imma post GG up and it complete
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
O my word. Tongue Guys! Can anyone JUST have fun anymore! People have their own opinions on your ride! Smile

Thank you! Smile Smile Smile Tongue
(Jun 30, 2014, 10:55 AM)rccoa coasters Wrote: O my word. Tongue Guys! Can anyone JUST have fun anymore! People have their own opinions on your ride! Smile

Look man, I'm tryin' to have fun, but Slurpee_Man has been mean lately so he is taking it from me. sorry Frown
I need a new signature.
(Jun 30, 2014, 10:55 AM)rccoa coasters Wrote: O my word. Tongue Guys! Can anyone JUST have fun anymore! People have their own opinions on your ride! Smile

Well technically it's a "competition". :P
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Jun 30, 2014, 11:13 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote:

Look man, I ' m tryin' to have fun, but Slurpee_Man has been mean lately so he is taking it from me. sorry Frown

Slurpee_Man Said: "He used Dasmatze's wood support replacer. I think Golden Griffin might have my vote."

How is this being mean?Smile
Golden Griffin gets my vote.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
(Jun 30, 2014, 12:24 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote:
(Jun 30, 2014, 11:13 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Look man, I ' m tryin' to have fun, but Slurpee_Man has been mean lately so he is taking it from me. sorry Frown

Slurpee_Man Said: "He used Dasmatze's wood support replacer. I think Golden Griffin might have my vote."

How is this being mean?Smile

No, it was this part "Srsly can u not. EVERYBODY likes you. EVERYBODY is voting for you. EVERYBODY will
NOT consider voting GG because of you. OOO, you're so special. I voted GG to have some change. I like change. Cope and adjust!!!!"
I need a new signature.
But then why did you say this: "Slurpee, do you do this alot? In case you did not realize I did use that for a small portion of the supports and the rest were BigBurger's Timber. Before you say that, consider me!!! Justin forgot to do that with Tatsu, so he just removed it. Now I think that everybody else will vote Golden Griffin. Thanks a million! Angry"

In reply to this: "He used Dasmatze's wood support replacer. I think Golden Griffin might have my vote."