Belloman's Beachside Estates : RELEASED!

Belloman's
Beachside Estates!

Belloman's Beachside Estates is a new park, based in the Maine area. It is not a huge park, but simply a boardwalk, and some other appetizing rides, with a small hotel in the front. Right now, the hotel (which is the entrance) is the only thing built. This park is not supposed to be a huge park, and I even tore out about half of the hotel because of this, it seemed way to big. Tomorrow, or some other time within the next couple of days, a teaser will pop up, but that will have to be after I start on the boardwalk area. For now, you can look at the shots (and I had to retake each one like 3 times). I have worked hard on this, and here it is.

Logo

Image 2

Image 3

Belloman
Heres more screens (originally posted 2-17-05)

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8

Image 9

Image 10

Image 11

Image 12

Image 13

BellomanBiggrin
Heres the first video:

Large ( 16MB ) - Download Now

Small ( 4MB ) - Downlaod Now

Enjoy! Smile
The video is here! Finally, I know. I was waiting on the music Smile But it is here.

This is my longest video yet. It is 6 minutes and 39 seconds long. Thats right. 6:39. And it took about 5 hours to record and edit , plus all the time building and thinking this up. I actually remember building the station and then rebuilding.

There are 3 versions of this video. A 30MB one, 24MB one, and the 3rd is 8MB, I forget Smile I really REALLY suggest the 30 MB video. Its default save size, the one best for my computer, was 103 MB. I don't know of ANY free uploader that will let you upload one that large. So, if anyone will let me host a video around 80MB, PM me. I'll do it Smile.

I just want to thank Jonathon Seitz (cstrfrk/cstrfrkjnstz) for the custom music that he made just for this video. It is the first song you hear.

And now for the videos!

To download, all you have to do is click on the link, click "Save" and let it download - no waiting!

Large ( 30MB ) - Click Here
Medium ( 24MB ) - Click Here
Small ( 8MB ) - Click Here

I made the small 8 instead of 4MB because the quality would be sooooooo low. I have watched the small one, and it is already the screen is already tiny, so 4MB would make it too tiny.

Belloman

COMING SOON - Larger Size Version!
Not bad, not bad at all (:
Thanks!

Today I worked on a brand new coaster for this park - a woodie!

Right now there is 4 rollercoasters:

Demon's Flight
Jungle Run - Giga Coaster
Fear Factor - Strata Coaster (Return of the Dead - Back from Six Flags Grand Canyon!)
Splinter - Wodden Roller Coaster

I need some help naming the Woodie. Some ideas please...

Thanks,
- Belloman

(Edited 01-22-06)
This is looking great, Belloman! Can't wait to try it out. (Nice name for your strata, by the way Wink)
Any new news?
Nope, I haven't had much time in RCT3 lately. This weekend I'll probably give an update though! Smile
Awsome!