Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Ski ! expansion pack

This expansion pack doesn't exist, but I need to know all of your oppinions about the idea please Smile The idea popped into my head when I first built "Chairlifts" found in the transportation rides. Wouldn't it be really cool if this existed? Cool I also have an idea of how it could be done, to build a skiing zone, we just have to form a well-shaped mountain, cover it in snow, build 2 stationed chairlifts (one at the bottom of the mountain and one at the top). In the same way rollercoasters are built, the skiing rails are built, you must build the station on top of the mountain, and lead a skiing rail to the bottom, but ofcourse in skiing rails you can't go up and down; the rail would automatically follow the slopes of the mountain, and the skiing rail would end at the bottom of the mountain, the same way a waterslide would end in a pool in RCT3 Soaked, and each skiing rail cannot be opened unless it is attached to a Ski Zone (the same way waterslides should be attached to a pool complex in RCT3 Soaked). Peeps can choose either skis or snowboards, they pay money at the entrance of the ski zone (their clothes would automatically become winter clothes), they ride the chairlifts to go to the top of the mountain or hill, they pay money to ride a ski rail (same concept of pool complexes), and finally, they ski/snowboard down to the bottom. You can build as many ski rails as you like. I shared this idea with you because I really wish it can come to reality. Wink
Didn't you post this already? You posted in the wrong forum again.
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
Where am I supposed to post this? And I can't delete the other one. :P
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Discussion I guess. Let one of the moderators handle it.
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
Ok, thanks...