[WIP] Burke's Asylum - World's First 18 Looping Coaster!!!

KoasterKing205 presents....

After the success of Drop Dead. A B&M Dive Machine which opened on the 10th of January, 2014. A new scream machine is coming...

A Record Breaking Rollercoaster!

It's fast! It's intense! & It's Seriously Twisted!!

It's...

BURKE'S ASYLUM!

[Image: JpGtAIP.png]

[Image: IRfRwrq.png]

The World's First 18 Looping Rollercoaster!

Coming July 2014.
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]
honestly, i think its too much. it looks like you have forced as many loops/inversions as possible, it doesnt look like it flows.
(Jul 10, 2014, 01:36 PM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: honestly, i think its too much. it looks like you have forced as many loops/inversions as possible, it doesnt look like it flows.

This ain't his. It's mine. & for your information, it ain't too much! The whole point is that it has loads of inversions! I didn't force anything into this design! I planned & worked my fingers to the bone to make this design as realistic to life as possible & is very well thought out breed of coasters!
I think it looks cool. My thing had always been to build fantasy coasters with G-forces that stayed below 6 and have super freaky custom supports. Once you go past using 40,000 CS support pieces the game can't handle it and locks up. If you add water reflections and lighting it gets even harder to get the game to handle it.

I loved packing a lot of coaster into a small area. It's harder to do than a spread out coaster while keeping a smooth and graceful ride.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
(Jul 21, 2014, 11:16 AM)Frankedj Wrote: I think it looks cool. My thing had always been to build fantasy coasters with G-forces that stayed below 6 and have super freaky custom supports. Once you go past using 40,000 CS support pieces the game can't handle it and locks up. If you add water reflections and lighting it gets even harder to get the game to handle it.

I loved packing a lot of coaster into a small area. It's harder to do than a spread out coaster while keeping a smooth and graceful ride.

I know! This design of mine is inspired from The Smiler at Alton Towers! =D Spent months & months trying to get a design that worked & finally I did!