Six Flags over Texas

So im on vacation in Texas, and today, i went to six flags over Texas. But there was one problem. It was 102 degrees outside! Quite the Texas weather... No clouds outside until the rides closed from inclement weather... The day started out nice for the first couple hours, first riding the New Texas Giant, *my first hybrid coaster (which was AWESOME)* then hitting Titan. The lines were pretty short since it was early in the day, as well as it being a Monday. After those two rides i went on Runaway Mountain, an all indoors, completely in the dark ride. But once again, all of the lines were outside in the blazing heat, even for the indoor rides. After Runaway Mountain, We hit pandemonium, which was probably our longest wait of the day so far, at almost an hour. It was cool though because it was my first Gerstlauer steel spinning coaster, and I really enjoyed it. Then after eating lunch, we hit the Runaway Mine Train, then Superman: Tower of Power. At this point the heat was really getting to us, as there were no clouds and it was pounding heat during the heat of the day. We decided to hit the El Aserradero log flume, but since one of the two were closed, the line took twice as long to get through. After that, the inclimant weather started appearing and everything was shut down, so we decided to leave and come back later.

-------------To those who did not bother to read it all--------------
Im on vacation in Texas and i went to six flags texas today.
It was over 102 degrees outside throught the day.
Que lines were almost as bad as Cedar Point in terms of keeping cool.
Went on about half of the rides before struck with inclement weather.
Left and coming back later this evening.

^ What do you think of SFFT? Did you ride the "EPIC" Iron Rattler?
I am going there in a few days, we head down to San Antonio tomorrow.
^ Well then, Let me give some pointers: If there is anything you must ride it will be Iron Rattler and Superman: Krypton Coaster. The White Water Bay water park is free with general park admission so don't hesitate to go there. And be sure to stay till park closing for "Lone Star Nights" Which is a Lazer, Firework, and special effect spectacular!

I hope you enjoy your trip! Smile
more pics plz
Just got back from the park, once we got there, after about an hour most everything started opening up again. Within that hour, we rode Runaway Mountain again since it was the only thing open. We then went to Gotham city and rode on the 1st open ride of Reverse Batman, which was really awesome. We then went to Mr Freeze and got incredibly lucky since the ride broke down for the rest of the night a couple trains after us. After that we hit up Shock wave and then ended the night in a front row New Texas Giant twice in a row *2nd time i went in the back*.

(Jul 14, 2014, 08:47 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: I hope you enjoy your trip! Smile

Thanks!