RCT2 Cedar Point [WIP]

Hello everyone! I just thought I would take a little break from RCT3. Now I know this has been done before, but as far as I know this is the only one with Gatekeeper(Correct me if I'm wrong). This park is missing rides like Iron Dragon, Snake River Falls, Thunder Canyon. I decided not to include these because: TTD takes up a ton of space, These rides are a bit insignificant, and they really aren't my favorites. Frontier town is different(I got creative). Tell me what you thinkSmile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks sweet. I love it seeing people still playing RCT2. Can't wait for more.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
(Jul 23, 2014, 01:16 PM)sixflagsgr8 Wrote: Looks sweet. I love it seeing people still playing RCT2. Can't wait for more.
Ikr? It's an awesome game and it's a shame not a lot of people play it anymore. More pics coming soon
Haha good luck making this! Looks cool.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Lol Blu.... It was a tough project. It's only like 50% done. Anyways, here are some new pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(Jul 23, 2014, 04:06 PM)Firehawk9 Wrote: Lol Blu.... It was a tough project. It's only like 50% done. Anyways, here are some new pics

50% done!?!?!?!@?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
no offense yo but that looks like 20% done. YOu need to add like all the buildings and etc.
but whatever nice job so far
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
Thanks, but like I said not everything will be added.
Ok, so Iv'e been thinking on restarting this project. My reason is the park just isn't big enough. Is there a way to make the park bigger than 256x256? If not then i have to resize everything. Thank you all for continuing to support me.Smile
Build what you want, just have fun with it!
Im pretty sure 256x256 is the maximum
256x256 is the max. possible map size.
For big parks, especially recreations the only option is, to build the park on two maps.

And Cedar Point is one of these parks that is more long than wide, so you need the space of two maps with 256x256 to recreate it halfway realistic.

For example, "Mike Robbins" did a remake of busch Gardens Williamsburg with RCT1, as an tribute to "Steve Franks" and he uses two maps to build it in the right scale.

Most real parks aren't possible to build in only one 256x256 map, without compromises.

An possible cutline could be in front of "Mantis" and "TTD", so these two would be build on the second map. Some Attractions can be allways be cut off in the middle, that could be happens to "Corkscrew" and "Millenium Force" because of there positions.

But Re-Creations of Parks arent' be build to being playable, they are most be build for showcase.
With this in mind, its an idea to use CSO's, because without cso's real park creations looks most of time blocky, boring and strange in fact of the limitations of scenary objects.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]