Vote for your favorite track! Round 174

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 174 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another four entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

#1: Medusa Steel Coaster

[Image: 53d0480adb9a4.png]

#2: Wet Willy

[Image: 53d048a5327bd.png]

#3: Tropical Blast

[Image: 53d05b040bbca.png]

#4: Zephyrus

[Image: 53d05ea97eb53.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Thursday, July 31, so vote quickly - before it's too late![/center]
This is a pretty good round. Medusa had a cool layout, though the supports weren't very good. Wet Willy is a very original entry since I've rarely seen waterslides in BuildIt, and Tropical Blast is a great coaster with a very good looking layout boasting some unique elements. But in the end, my vote goes to Zephyrus since it has the best scenery in my opinion.
All we need is somebody to lean on.
Whoa, this round is SO BOSS!!!

Medusa Steel Coaster - I LOVE this recreation! The layout was cool.
Wet Willy - Nice, but I want some more screens.
Tropical Blast - Murph I love the scenery and supports!
Zephyrus - Whoa, PioneerRock's coaster looks so cool.

My Vote: I'm very tied between Medusa, Tropical Blast, and Zephyrus Tongue
I need a new signature.
HO MY GOD THIS ROUND IS BOSS. ALL 4 COASTERS ARE BY WORLD CLASS BUILDERSS
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
Wow! Some great coasters in this one! BTW I have a video of Wet Willy that shows a POV, off ride, the lighting effects and just the whole ride in general. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6sLzCdj...tfVGM/edit

Its also in the description . Smile Happy voting!
Vote: "Zephyrus"

Finish!

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
^ For you, thats an extremely short post. Tongue
It was not an easy decision, I'm gonna vote for Zephyrus.
All participants have entered a good work. But it seems to be the most advanced in terms of completeness. Smile
Zephyrus takes ma vote
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
This will be a tight battle! Wet Willy is basically out of the question, so... Smile

I'VE GOT AN AWESOME BATTLE TO WATCH FROM THE SIDE LINES!!! Tongue
Yay me! :d